FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

2 Aug 2017

My French Kiko Haul

I don't know if I can quite justify this as a haul since I only bought 2 items for myself, but I am going to roll with it anyway! I actually bought a couple more things but gave them away as presents.. So, technically a 'haul'.

The first thing I picked up was this Colour Correct Concealer Palette.  This is a new beauty concept to me, but I have seen it slowly saturate the Bloggersphere. Postpartum, my skin has really changed. Like, I honestly don't know what to do with it anymore! It's more oily, and I am noticing more and more dark spots and redness. This product has quite a creamy consistency, fingers crossed it works for me!

The next (and last!) thing I picked up for myself was this lip balm. I actually went in for the pH Lip Enhancer and the collection of Tropic Heat Brushes, but they had neither!

Anyway, my lips were starting to really suffer in the heat so I thought why not! This has a really slippery consistency, which is lovely when applied, but I am just not sure of its long term conditioning properties..


Love, Jo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Really want to try a colour concealer palette like this, collection have created one that's supposed to be really good. I just wouldn't know where to begin with my skin haha!
    Jen, Velvet Spring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That concealer palette looks lovely! I love green concealers for redness.

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig