24 Jul 2017

The Weekly Edit #61

I thought it was about time that I did a little life update since my last one was like, 3 weeks ago. Being honest, it has been a little bit rough, but it was made a thousand times better by the sweetest delivery from Jackie. (see featured image)

Anyway, on to my week(s);

.  To start off I am back from our first family holiday. It was lovely, and you can read all about it here. I decided to take a bit of a blogging break, just read, and enjoy the time we had together. Plus the wifi was shockingly bad.. So if I wanted to do anything, I couldn't! It was probably for the best anyway.

.  For those who have been asking, I still haven't picked a winner for my MAC x Fleur de Force lipstick competition. I have just been tremendously busy in preparation for the holiday etc. I will be doing so this week though as I have to make a trip to the post office anyway. I also have another little giveaway planned. I tried to do it on Twitter but I lost the tweet, and it was just too hard to manage. Apologies if you entered that!

.  On the subject of being busy, I really am. I am still trying to finish off the house; the other day I finally put up a blind in the nursery. Days with a newborn (can I still call her that?) just seem to disappear and meldge (is that even a word?!) into one. Phoebe is getting more and more inquisitive, aka nosey, and needs quite a bit of stimulating. It's so nice though, to finally be getting something back in return! Those little smiles are completely heart melting let me tell you!

.  Also, there is some very exciting content coming up, so make sure you are following me on all platforms (Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin'). I am hoping now that Phoebe is a little bit easier to manage I can get more writing done and be a bit more active on social media.

Anyway, how was your week?

Love, Jo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig