28 Jul 2017

The Scent Of My Summer

Despite what the weather is doing, summer is officially upon us, and what's the summer months without the perfect perfume accompaniment. Recently I have been reaching for the more feminine scents such as the new Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct for Women.

This scent is so sensual and layered. It has a warm base with floral top notes and an uplifting grapefruit zest zing making it not sickeningly sweet. Not one for sweet smelling perfumes, my opinion has decidedly changed since wearing this scent.

The packaging is particularly feminine and lovely. I love the simple design which is set off by the gorgeous light pink plaque and lid.

It also feels so luxe and girly, something I have felt like I have been missing for quite some time, especially since having a baby. I'm not sure what it is, but when I apply a couple of spritzes of this I feel a million times better and more put together.

Admittedly, I wouldn't say it's aimed at my age range, but if you are looking for a new, fun perfume for summer, then this is perfect!

Love, Jo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I never really go into this store so had no idea they sold perfumes, love the packaging.

    Alice May Snell ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy it in Boots. I haven't been into the store in years.. I wouldn't fit into any of their clothes post baby now anyway! Xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig