The past couple of weeks has seen me turn the big 3 2. It's funny, I still feel like I am in my mid 20's. My weeks still seem to merge into one. I mean, what's a weekend?!

Anyway, on to my week;

.  I think the most significant event over the last 2 weeks was my birthday (and James's!) It was extremely low key and I celebrated it with a Cream Soda. Don't get me wrong, you can still drink and breastfeed safely within a certain time period but I just don't like taking that risk! Knowing my luck the night that I decide to indulge with my favourite tipple Phoebe will require cluster feeding! Birthdays are definitely not the same anymore though! I might do a small blog post on what I received if anyone is interested?

.  Knox has made a miraculous recovery. I don't want to jinx anything, but I haven't seen his back legs giveaway for over a week.. I'm not a vet, but I think he might have been poisoned somehow. Fingers crossed he just keeps getting better and better.

.  I am really enjoying watching Mark & Gem's Disney Vlogs at the minute. Not only are they fellow Northerners, but their videos are fun to watch and very informative. You know, for when we take Phoebe in a couple of years time!

.  I really feel like setting myself some goals for summer. I just feel like I am completely lacking in motivation really. Having a baby doesn't half take its toll on your body and mind. I mean, they deprive you of sleep, food, and even hot drinks on occasion. So, I should probably bear this in mind when setting myself these goals, and keep it realistic, right?!

Anyway, how was your week?

Love, Jo.


The past couple of weeks has seen me turn the big 3 2. It's funny, I still feel like I am in my mid 20's. My weeks still seem to merge into one. I mean, what's a weekend?!

Anyway, on to my week;

.  I think the most significant event over the last 2 weeks was my birthday (and James's!) It was extremely low key and I celebrated it with a Cream Soda. Don't get me wrong, you can still drink and breastfeed safely within a certain time period but I just don't like taking that risk! Knowing my luck the night that I decide to indulge with my favourite tipple Phoebe will require cluster feeding! Birthdays are definitely not the same anymore though! I might do a small blog post on what I received if anyone is interested?

.  Knox has made a miraculous recovery. I don't want to jinx anything, but I haven't seen his back legs giveaway for over a week.. I'm not a vet, but I think he might have been poisoned somehow. Fingers crossed he just keeps getting better and better.

.  I am really enjoying watching Mark & Gem's Disney Vlogs at the minute. Not only are they fellow Northerners, but their videos are fun to watch and very informative. You know, for when we take Phoebe in a couple of years time!

.  I really feel like setting myself some goals for summer. I just feel like I am completely lacking in motivation really. Having a baby doesn't half take its toll on your body and mind. I mean, they deprive you of sleep, food, and even hot drinks on occasion. So, I should probably bear this in mind when setting myself these goals, and keep it realistic, right?!

Anyway, how was your week?

Love, Jo.


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page