Spring has been a funny month for me, a lot has changed! Here are just a few things I have been loving over the past couple of months..

Parks and Recreation
This series has helped me through many a nighttime feed. I really want to add Amy Schumer's Yes Please to my summer reading list. Has anyone read it? Is it any good?

Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Tinted Moisturiser
This product featured in my Post Baby Daily Makeup Routine. It is so handy when you don't have much time, and my skin feels a million times better when I am wearing this.

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge
Another time (life) saving product. Especially when I am looking particularly ghostly from those 3am feeds. Another Bobbi favourite is this Lipstick in the shade 'Pink'.

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Yogurt Body Wash
I recently bought this product in a massive Boots haul and it has been such a joy to use. Not only do you not need a lot to build up quite a substantial lather, it also means that I feel less guilty for not moisturising after every shower.

Next Embroidered Arm Sweater (not pictured)
I wanted to jump on the floral bandwagon and I thought this would be the perfect item to start the obsession. As I have previously mentioned, my post pregnancy body is a work in progress and I needed something baggy, yet slimming to wear. This jumper is perfect for that. Plus it is made from a pretty thin material, so it is not too warm going into the British summer months.

The 'Jessie' bouquet from Bloom & Wild
I got a voucher code for £10 off flowers at Bloom & Wild and I thought I would give them a go. I mean,  I was really surprised when they came, they really didn't look like much! But as soon as I unboxed them, trimmed them, and put them in water they really started to BLOOM! See what I did there..?

What have you been coveting recently?

Love, Jo.


Spring has been a funny month for me, a lot has changed! Here are just a few things I have been loving over the past couple of months..

Parks and Recreation
This series has helped me through many a nighttime feed. I really want to add Amy Schumer's Yes Please to my summer reading list. Has anyone read it? Is it any good?

Bobbi Brown Nude Finish Tinted Moisturiser
This product featured in my Post Baby Daily Makeup Routine. It is so handy when you don't have much time, and my skin feels a million times better when I am wearing this.

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge
Another time (life) saving product. Especially when I am looking particularly ghostly from those 3am feeds. Another Bobbi favourite is this Lipstick in the shade 'Pink'.

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Yogurt Body Wash
I recently bought this product in a massive Boots haul and it has been such a joy to use. Not only do you not need a lot to build up quite a substantial lather, it also means that I feel less guilty for not moisturising after every shower.

Next Embroidered Arm Sweater (not pictured)
I wanted to jump on the floral bandwagon and I thought this would be the perfect item to start the obsession. As I have previously mentioned, my post pregnancy body is a work in progress and I needed something baggy, yet slimming to wear. This jumper is perfect for that. Plus it is made from a pretty thin material, so it is not too warm going into the British summer months.

The 'Jessie' bouquet from Bloom & Wild
I got a voucher code for £10 off flowers at Bloom & Wild and I thought I would give them a go. I mean,  I was really surprised when they came, they really didn't look like much! But as soon as I unboxed them, trimmed them, and put them in water they really started to BLOOM! See what I did there..?

What have you been coveting recently?

Love, Jo.


2 comments

  1. I've been using a tinted moisturiser throughout the month of May and I really like the way it looks on my skin. It allows my freckles to show through but still gives me enough coverage! It's the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue - I'm running out so I might give the Bobbi Brown one ago!

    love, lissy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I might have to give that a try when I have run out of Bobbi! x

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page