18 Jun 2017

Sharing My Shelves: Bergerac Summer Reading

Reading is something I really want to get back into, but trying to blog, look after a house, and a newborn baby is like a full time job. Basically, I have gone from one full time job to another! Anyway, here are some titles I intend to crack the spines of this summer holiday.

Yes Please
by Amy Poehler
I recently fell in love with Amy whilst watching Parks and Recreation. I have made it no secret that this show has helped me through some seriously exhausting night feeds.

Spectacles
by Sue Perkins
I am not really a biography reader but my tastes must be changing with age. I love watching Sue on TV and I hope her dry humour comes across in her book too.

A Court of Wings and Ruin
by Sarah J. Maas
I absolutely love this series, I was hooked from book one, chapter one. I think I finished the 2nd book on our last vacation, so this series just epitomises holiday reading for me.

I think 3 books with a newborn is optimistic!

Do you have any reading recommendations for this summer?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. ooo enjoy a court of wings and roses! I didn't enjoy it as much as the second one but it's still a great read!

    Hannah @ The Northern Writes | www.thenorthernwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hate the fact I can't really remember what happened in the 2nd book. Fingers crossed I pick it back up pretty quickly!

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of that third one, but you made it sound interesting! I might just be tempted to start the series. (I guess we'll see.)
    You have a really lovely blog, I'd love if we can follow each other on Bloglovin maybe? Do let me know xx
    Have a great week.

    Joanne | Life in Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really is one of my favourite series, and definitely worth a read.

      Followed you on Bloglovin' too ;) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig