It's been a while, hasn't it? Admittedly, in the first few weeks (months) of motherhood, applying a full face of makeup is something of the past. When babe is asleep my priorities usually range from sleep too, a shower (such a luxury!) or a bite to eat. All necessary, sorry foundation!

Base
Despite all this I am getting better, and Phoebe is becoming more settled and easily pleased.. I have  jinxed myself now, haven't I? Anyway, for my face I have been loving L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Foundation in 01 and Soap and Glory's One Heck Of A Blot.

Blush
I find I look quite flushed in the summer anyway, so I tend to just use a bit of bronzer. I love the Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in Brun Illusion which I recently featured in my Spring Beauty Update. It is so pigmented, you only really need a small amount to chisel those cheekbones.

Eyes
Eye makeup is my new best friend. It can transform 2 hours sleep to 8 in literally the sweep of an eye shadow. My saviour products are the Tanya Burr Enchanted Dream Eye Shadow Palette which I first featured here. And the Avril Cosmetics Organic Black Volume Mascara and Organic Duo Jumbo Eye Pencil which I have reviewed in full here. To finish I use Soap and Glory's Archery Brow Tint And Pencil on my brows with a quick lashing of clear brow gel.


Love, Jo.


It's been a while, hasn't it? Admittedly, in the first few weeks (months) of motherhood, applying a full face of makeup is something of the past. When babe is asleep my priorities usually range from sleep too, a shower (such a luxury!) or a bite to eat. All necessary, sorry foundation!

Base
Despite all this I am getting better, and Phoebe is becoming more settled and easily pleased.. I have  jinxed myself now, haven't I? Anyway, for my face I have been loving L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Foundation in 01 and Soap and Glory's One Heck Of A Blot.

Blush
I find I look quite flushed in the summer anyway, so I tend to just use a bit of bronzer. I love the Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in Brun Illusion which I recently featured in my Spring Beauty Update. It is so pigmented, you only really need a small amount to chisel those cheekbones.

Eyes
Eye makeup is my new best friend. It can transform 2 hours sleep to 8 in literally the sweep of an eye shadow. My saviour products are the Tanya Burr Enchanted Dream Eye Shadow Palette which I first featured here. And the Avril Cosmetics Organic Black Volume Mascara and Organic Duo Jumbo Eye Pencil which I have reviewed in full here. To finish I use Soap and Glory's Archery Brow Tint And Pencil on my brows with a quick lashing of clear brow gel.


Love, Jo.


2 comments

  1. I've just got that foundation and can't wait to try it. I've heard amazing things. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love it. I can't wait to try the cushion bronzer next! x

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page