FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

5 Jun 2017

Lipsticks I've Been Loving Lately

I love Spring/Summer lip colours. Don't get me wrong, I love the deep maroons of Winter, but there is just something about the subtle pops of colour for this time of year.

Bobbi Brown's Lip Colour in Pink is beautifully creamy and not overly pigmented. It is really comfortable to wear and feels moisturising on the lips. It has a consistency very similar to the Tilbs lip formula actually. I don't know what it is about this shade but I feel so much more mature wearing it!

I love a good nude, and a cream sheen finish is the perfect alternative to a drying matte effect. There isn't a swatch of this lipstick because you can actually win the MAC x Fleur De Force lipstick HERE. Go go!

This shade is a bit bolder but has gorgeous peach undertones. I featured this Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour Lipstick in Guava in my recent Spring Beauty Update. Gotta love a lipstick with a bit of staying power and very little touching up needed.

What shades have you been loving this season?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm still yet to try anything from Bobbi Brown, how crazy is that? These look gorgeous!
    Jen, Velvet Spring. xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig