14 Jun 2017

I Don't Know About You But I'm Feeling 32!

It didn't feel right calling this a birthday haul, as it's not really! I didn't really want anything, and it wasn't until the end of May when James started asking me for ideas did I realise it was my birthday next week. Luckily my Birthday Wishlist post came in handy.

I absolutely adore these Missoma Earrings. They look so pretty on! They are understated, yet glam.

I also received the Macro Converter Camera Lens I wanted. I just have to learn how to use it now! I can't wait to take dreamy, close up shots of things.

The obligatory birthday flowers. I still might get some blooms on subscription, as I received these just before my birthday and they are still going strong over two weeks on!

My mum has paid for me to have a massage this week, and seriously, I can't wait. Don't get me wrong.. I love mummy hood, but a blissful hour away from Phoebe? Yes please!

My dad was going to buy me Adobe Photoshop, but I wanted to sample the free trial before committing. At the minute I just use my phone to edit my photos, in fact, I might do a blog post on how I edit my photos.. What do you think?

And finally my Disney X Cath Kidston pieces. I know, not technically a birthday gift since I bought them for myself but I will include them anyway!

I'm really happy with everything I received, and my mum kindly offered to babysit so we could go out for a very low key burger in the evening. Perfect!


Love, Jo.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That sounds lovely and you had some gorgeous gifts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was. Everything changes when you have a baby. I definitely appreciated how low key it was. x

      Delete
  2. Oh those earrings are beautiful! xx

    www.natalieleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They make me forget about the baby sick on my shoulder and feel a little bit more glam when I'm wearing them! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig