Ok, so what I bought probably doesn't warrant a whole post, but I wanted to show them off anyway. These were a birthday treat to myself since this year hasn't exactly been my easiest. A lot has gone wrong recently with Knox being ill and ongoing family issues.. thank goodness not my own, but still.  And anyway, it's DISNEY!

I was actually pretty disappointed with this bag. For the price I would have thought it would have been lined, in fact it actually feels pretty flimsy and easily damageable! However, the size is good and the handle length is perfect for over the shoulder wear. I actually have my eye on the backpack too.. you know, for all those British summer picnics.

I was going to purchase the floral print purse instead but what can I say? I love my leather goods! This purse isn't overtly Disney to the naked eye and I think that is what drew me to it the most!

I love this mug. The print is just darling and the size is perfect. As goldilocks would say, it's not too big and not too small.

Well, you can't have the handbag without the matching cosmetic bag, can you? This is one of my favourite pieces. It is lined but still looks maintainable and easy to clean.

I can't wait to see what the next collaboration will be. Any guesses?

Love, Jo.


Ok, so what I bought probably doesn't warrant a whole post, but I wanted to show them off anyway. These were a birthday treat to myself since this year hasn't exactly been my easiest. A lot has gone wrong recently with Knox being ill and ongoing family issues.. thank goodness not my own, but still.  And anyway, it's DISNEY!

I was actually pretty disappointed with this bag. For the price I would have thought it would have been lined, in fact it actually feels pretty flimsy and easily damageable! However, the size is good and the handle length is perfect for over the shoulder wear. I actually have my eye on the backpack too.. you know, for all those British summer picnics.

I was going to purchase the floral print purse instead but what can I say? I love my leather goods! This purse isn't overtly Disney to the naked eye and I think that is what drew me to it the most!

I love this mug. The print is just darling and the size is perfect. As goldilocks would say, it's not too big and not too small.

Well, you can't have the handbag without the matching cosmetic bag, can you? This is one of my favourite pieces. It is lined but still looks maintainable and easy to clean.

I can't wait to see what the next collaboration will be. Any guesses?

Love, Jo.


2 comments

  1. I've never seen this collab before, the mug does seem lovely, but its a shame about the bag :) x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a shame! I still love it though! Fingers crossed it weathers well and I am totally wrong about it being flimsy! x

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page