FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

2 May 2017

The Weekly Edition #56

Happy May everyone! I can't believe how quickly 2017 is going. It's rather scary isn't it? Unfortunately these weekly roundups are becoming a bit of a biweekly thing. One because I don't really have as much free time as I used to, and two having a baby immediately makes your life very dull indeed!

Anyway, on to my week;

.  I finally left the house! It may not seem like exciting news but it was quite a big milestone for me. Luckily my mum was on hand to calm me down when Phoebe decided to have a mini meltdown in Tesco. The worst part was that someone made a passing comment that she was probably hungry.. I breastfed for over an hour before we left thanks!

.  Disney YouTube channels have pretty much taken over my life at the minute. I absolutely love it. I guess it's that little bit of escapism inside these four walls! Some of my favourites include: Disney in Detail, Adam Hatton and Sam4G0d.

.  This week I have been full on adulting. Not only did I finish off paying for all the building work that has been going on over the previous months but I also bought a Dyson Animal and a clothes dryer. Both of which have completely revolutionised pretty much EVERYTHING!

.  I have a few more vouchers left to spend. One is a £30 Boots voucher which I fully intend to spend mostly on Phoebe but I would like to get myself a little treat. Maybe a face mask? Something non comital that I can do quickly if she decides to throw a fit. Has anyone got any suggestions?

.  Fingers crossed this week I can get on top of my blogging. I am learning to type one handed. It is slow progress of course, I actually thought of looking into a dictation app if there was such a thing!

Anyway, how was your week?


Love, Jo.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. There are definitely apps out there that dictate, my brother used to have one for dyslexia! Might be worth looking into if it would make your life easier and keen you sane :) Alice xxx

    www.woodenwindowsills.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know what? I didn't even need an app. My MacBook does it for me! It kind of skips a couple of words out but nothing that would be missed when proof reading! I am so excited! Fingers crossed I'm not always too tired to use it! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig