I think it is fair to say that these past 2 weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind. I already had this post half written up to be published the day after Phoebe was born, not really planning on her being early. Everything is still a little bit up the wall as I mentioned in my Life Update, but we are slowly getting there.

Anyway, on to my week;

.  I haven't actually been out the house much in the two weeks since Phoebe was born, except for a short walk that inevitably ended in disaster. It was all fine until we reached a bumpy part of the road and then all hell broke loose! I guess we kind of took for granted how little our little'un is and could probably feel every bump like, 10 fold. We are now waiting until she is a little bit bigger to try again. In the meantime we have purchased an Ergobaby 360 to help combat my agoraphobia!

.  Being stuck indoors does have it's plus points. I haven't had to wear makeup for over 2 weeks! I am also nearly up to date with all episodes of Parks & Recreation, and I have started 13 Reasons Why. I actually read the novel by Jay Asher years ago when I worked in London and absolutely loved it.

.  James goes back to work this week. Luckily I have my dad on hand for the first day of being truly alone so I don't have to sacrifice my showers just yet!

.  I think it is important that I point out that I haven't just been sleeping and watching TV for 2 weeks! As well as the numerous nappy changes and spit ups I managed to give Flourish & Blotting a little bit of a refresh! I love it. I think it looked a little bit white and uninteresting before.

.  And finally a quick request for any blog posts you might want to see on here. I realise I have been writing a lot of baby content, obviously. I do have plans for other things, but it would be nice to hear your input!

Anyway, how was your week?


Love, Jo.


I think it is fair to say that these past 2 weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind. I already had this post half written up to be published the day after Phoebe was born, not really planning on her being early. Everything is still a little bit up the wall as I mentioned in my Life Update, but we are slowly getting there.

Anyway, on to my week;

.  I haven't actually been out the house much in the two weeks since Phoebe was born, except for a short walk that inevitably ended in disaster. It was all fine until we reached a bumpy part of the road and then all hell broke loose! I guess we kind of took for granted how little our little'un is and could probably feel every bump like, 10 fold. We are now waiting until she is a little bit bigger to try again. In the meantime we have purchased an Ergobaby 360 to help combat my agoraphobia!

.  Being stuck indoors does have it's plus points. I haven't had to wear makeup for over 2 weeks! I am also nearly up to date with all episodes of Parks & Recreation, and I have started 13 Reasons Why. I actually read the novel by Jay Asher years ago when I worked in London and absolutely loved it.

.  James goes back to work this week. Luckily I have my dad on hand for the first day of being truly alone so I don't have to sacrifice my showers just yet!

.  I think it is important that I point out that I haven't just been sleeping and watching TV for 2 weeks! As well as the numerous nappy changes and spit ups I managed to give Flourish & Blotting a little bit of a refresh! I love it. I think it looked a little bit white and uninteresting before.

.  And finally a quick request for any blog posts you might want to see on here. I realise I have been writing a lot of baby content, obviously. I do have plans for other things, but it would be nice to hear your input!

Anyway, how was your week?


Love, Jo.


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page