I have always wanted to write one of these, so I guess I can already scratch it off my bucket list! At least that gets me started. I think there is something very cathartic about having all my big 'To - Do's' in one place. I have also started a board on Pinterest which you can see here.

I will try and update this as much as I can with hopefully new and exciting things I want to achieve.
  1. Create blog & for it to be successful in advising and entertaining readers
  2. Publish bucket list
  3. Read all the unread books on my book shelf
  4. Get something published
  5. Go on a horse riding holiday
  6. Be commissioned to bake cakes
  7. Visit New York
  8. Give a rescue cat a home
  9. Get married in Italy
  10. Go self employed
  11. Learn how to ski
  12. Knit a hat/Crochet a throw
  13. Start uploading videos to my YouTube channel.. Yes! I actually have one.

What's on everyone else's bucket list?

Love, Jo.


I have always wanted to write one of these, so I guess I can already scratch it off my bucket list! At least that gets me started. I think there is something very cathartic about having all my big 'To - Do's' in one place. I have also started a board on Pinterest which you can see here.

I will try and update this as much as I can with hopefully new and exciting things I want to achieve.
  1. Create blog & for it to be successful in advising and entertaining readers
  2. Publish bucket list
  3. Read all the unread books on my book shelf
  4. Get something published
  5. Go on a horse riding holiday
  6. Be commissioned to bake cakes
  7. Visit New York
  8. Give a rescue cat a home
  9. Get married in Italy
  10. Go self employed
  11. Learn how to ski
  12. Knit a hat/Crochet a throw
  13. Start uploading videos to my YouTube channel.. Yes! I actually have one.

What's on everyone else's bucket list?

Love, Jo.


2 comments

  1. Id love to visit at least half of Europe with my boyfriend!
    Vanessa xxx

    therealnessonline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing. I'd quite like to do Asia.. not sure how possible that would be with a small child! x

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page