Another week has sped by hasn't it? I actually spent the weekend feeling pretty poorly with a cold. One of the downsides of being pregnant is not being able to have even a Lemsip to make you feel better!

Anyway, on to my week;

01.   Valentine’s Day was extremely low key this year. Not only did I forget our 4 year anniversary (baby brain – who knows what excuse I am going to give after this baby is born) but I didn’t even get a bunch of flowers! We did manage to have a Marks & Spencer Dine in For Two though which I enjoyed. To start we had Thai fishcakes, and then for main we had turkey pipettes with potato wedges. I was so stuffed after that I only managed the chocolates but it meant we had crème brulee to enjoy on another night.


02. I enjoyed a late Galentines on Wednesday as me and my friend Emily went to go and watch 50 Shades Darker. I have to admit I was a little bit disappointed. The storyline was kind of disjointed in places. I found the intimate scenes... ‘Lacking’ shall we say! And the overall film a little bit flat compared to the first film and the books. The only positive was the soundtrack which I have now downloaded.

03. Me and James made it a priority to go out for a meal this week and we did just that on Thursday. I timed it well as the bedside crib I had ordered was ready to be picked up. It was nice to spend a little bit of quality time together since we have been so busy the last couple of weekends. Baby things are starting to come together too. This week I picked out a play mat and a buggy buddy

04.  We had our last full antenatal class on Saturday. There were some tears but overall it was a really good session. I learnt how to change a nappy.. I think it is fair to say I definitely need a little bit more practice and we focused a bit more on relationships and post-natal depression. The kind of things you don't really associate with the joys of becoming pregnant and having a baby. 

05. My dad has taken up painting the house and not a moment too soon either! I still plan to do what I can at the weekend, but getting stuff done throughout the week is becoming harder and harder as I become tireder and tireder and obviously more pregnant. I have been a bit poorly this week too with the sniffles which haven’t helped things along either!


How was your week?


Love, Jo.


Another week has sped by hasn't it? I actually spent the weekend feeling pretty poorly with a cold. One of the downsides of being pregnant is not being able to have even a Lemsip to make you feel better!

Anyway, on to my week;

01.   Valentine’s Day was extremely low key this year. Not only did I forget our 4 year anniversary (baby brain – who knows what excuse I am going to give after this baby is born) but I didn’t even get a bunch of flowers! We did manage to have a Marks & Spencer Dine in For Two though which I enjoyed. To start we had Thai fishcakes, and then for main we had turkey pipettes with potato wedges. I was so stuffed after that I only managed the chocolates but it meant we had crème brulee to enjoy on another night.


02. I enjoyed a late Galentines on Wednesday as me and my friend Emily went to go and watch 50 Shades Darker. I have to admit I was a little bit disappointed. The storyline was kind of disjointed in places. I found the intimate scenes... ‘Lacking’ shall we say! And the overall film a little bit flat compared to the first film and the books. The only positive was the soundtrack which I have now downloaded.

03. Me and James made it a priority to go out for a meal this week and we did just that on Thursday. I timed it well as the bedside crib I had ordered was ready to be picked up. It was nice to spend a little bit of quality time together since we have been so busy the last couple of weekends. Baby things are starting to come together too. This week I picked out a play mat and a buggy buddy

04.  We had our last full antenatal class on Saturday. There were some tears but overall it was a really good session. I learnt how to change a nappy.. I think it is fair to say I definitely need a little bit more practice and we focused a bit more on relationships and post-natal depression. The kind of things you don't really associate with the joys of becoming pregnant and having a baby. 

05. My dad has taken up painting the house and not a moment too soon either! I still plan to do what I can at the weekend, but getting stuff done throughout the week is becoming harder and harder as I become tireder and tireder and obviously more pregnant. I have been a bit poorly this week too with the sniffles which haven’t helped things along either!


How was your week?


Love, Jo.


Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page