22 Feb 2017

My Winter 2017 Favourites

Like I said in my December favourites, I am only going to do these posts quarterly now because I was finding I didn't have enough things I was loving to fill a blog post a month.

So, here is what I have been loving in January/February.

Topshop Teddy Bear Robe
This has been my saviour this winter. I was originally going to opt for the maternity style but I preferred the grey colour of the regular fit so I ended up just buying it one size up to accommodate my growing bump. This was top of my list when it came to Christmas.

Cath Kidston Minnie Linen Sprig iPhone 6 Case
This case is the epitome of subtle Disney. I love the Spring time vibe too, the warmer weather and lighter evenings cannot come quick enough in my opinon. I can’t wait to see what else Disney X Cath Kidston come up with next in collaboration.

Tanya Burr Makeup
I have been testing out this makeup for well over a month now and I love it. The lipsticks are so comfortable to wear and long lasting. I actually wore Big Kiss for a party the other weekend and it lasted all night even when I wasn’t drinking from a straw.

Happy Valley Season One
This was a new series to us and I can’t wait to watch the rest. Series one is currently on Netflix and it well worth the binge watch if you haven’t seen it before. It is a very gritty police drama starring Sarah Lancashire and is clearly not shy in showcasing some of the more violent aspects of being in the force.

The O'Dell Sisters
I am relatively new to their channel but I have been absolutely loving their Disney vlogs. Give me a Disney vlog over a beauty tutorial any day! Can I even call myself a beauty blogger if that’s the case?!

What have you been loving this winter?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig