7 Feb 2017

Be Mine?

Interflora Flowers
Well hopefully after this classic Valentine's Gift Guide for him and her, they will be! In my previous Valentine's post I covered some date ideas and I just thought it would be a good idea to follow that up with a very small gift guide.

For Her:


01. Perfume Currently I am loving anything from Jo Malone, they really capture the notes in a beautiful, sophisticated way. Each fragrance has multiple layers and these scents are always so luxurious. And if you are feeling extra plush you can purchase the candle to match too.

02. Capture the moment And you can do this with a Fuji Film Instax Mini 90 Camera. This is a fun gift and would capture Valentine's day perfectly for any loved up couple. Just don't forget to purchase the film along with it!

03. Anything that sparkles I am pretty sure ALL girls swoon over Pandora, and I am no exception. They have an amazing range, so their jewellery can cater to any budget. If you haven't checked out their Valentine's collection, you really must, there are some really sweet and stunning pieces.

04. Blooms I love receiving fresh flowers, they always bring a little flutter to my heart. So, don't scrimp and head to your local florist.

For Him:


01. The name's Bond, James Bond The epitome of what every man aspires to be. This Blu-ray collection of every Bond film produced is the perfect gift for keeping him quiet, at least for a few hours anyway. 

02. The boozy bloke If spirits are a bit too strong for your fella, I am sure a nice selection of Belgian beers would go down a treat.

03. Male Grooming Clarins male skin care range is amazing, I have been known to use a couple of products myself, including the Anti-Fatigue Eye Serum. I just apply it in the mornings after cleansing, and I can actually feel the skin around my eyes tightening and my dark circles reducing.

04. Magazine subscription Whether it's GQ or New Scientist, a subscription to their favourite read is a thoughtful and extremely handy gift.

And of course something sweet always goes down well no matter what.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig