It feels like I have been putting this list together for so long. I suppose this is more of a blogger has made me want to buy it kind of thing. Below is a small list of beauty items that I hope to pick up throughout the year.

I. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light
This is a splurge that I can't see myself making this year, especially with a baby on the way. A girl can dream right?

II. Christophe Robin Clarifying Shampoo
I got sent a mini of this in my Look Fantastic subscription box and I absolutely loved it. It is not often that I covet a product as much as I did this one.

III. Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream
I have only tried the Goddess Skin Clay Mask from Charlotte's skincare range but it has definitely prompted me to want to try more. You can read a full review of it here.

IV. Urban Decay NAKED 2 Eyeshadow Palette
Again this is another product that as a beauty blogger I really should own! When it comes to the NAKED palettes I have just never known which one to spring for, my mind is constantly changing! I think I have finally settled on this one though.. for now.

V. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
I have heard so many bloggers talk about this, and I definitely think my hair could do with some TLC this year.

VI. Charlotte Tilbury's Eye Shadow Palette in Dolce Vita
I don't know how I can call myself a beauty blogger when I don't even own an eyeshadow palette by Charlotte Tilbury! Fingers crossed I can fix that sometime this year.

VII. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
This is another product that I have been wanting to try for some time. I meant to pick it up when I was in New York but my trips into Sephora were limited due to a very grumpy boyfriend.

VIII. Huda Textured Shadows Palette - Rose Gold Edition
This is such a beautiful palette. I originally asked for this for Christmas but it was completely sold out. No surprise there then!

IX. Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
Already I am experiencing sleepless nights and the baby isn't even here yet! I am sure I will tell you all about it in my 2nd trimester update but for now I really need help tackling my panda eyes.

What beauty products do you have your eye on this year?


Love, Jo.


It feels like I have been putting this list together for so long. I suppose this is more of a blogger has made me want to buy it kind of thing. Below is a small list of beauty items that I hope to pick up throughout the year.

I. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light
This is a splurge that I can't see myself making this year, especially with a baby on the way. A girl can dream right?

II. Christophe Robin Clarifying Shampoo
I got sent a mini of this in my Look Fantastic subscription box and I absolutely loved it. It is not often that I covet a product as much as I did this one.

III. Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream
I have only tried the Goddess Skin Clay Mask from Charlotte's skincare range but it has definitely prompted me to want to try more. You can read a full review of it here.

IV. Urban Decay NAKED 2 Eyeshadow Palette
Again this is another product that as a beauty blogger I really should own! When it comes to the NAKED palettes I have just never known which one to spring for, my mind is constantly changing! I think I have finally settled on this one though.. for now.

V. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
I have heard so many bloggers talk about this, and I definitely think my hair could do with some TLC this year.

VI. Charlotte Tilbury's Eye Shadow Palette in Dolce Vita
I don't know how I can call myself a beauty blogger when I don't even own an eyeshadow palette by Charlotte Tilbury! Fingers crossed I can fix that sometime this year.

VII. Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
This is another product that I have been wanting to try for some time. I meant to pick it up when I was in New York but my trips into Sephora were limited due to a very grumpy boyfriend.

VIII. Huda Textured Shadows Palette - Rose Gold Edition
This is such a beautiful palette. I originally asked for this for Christmas but it was completely sold out. No surprise there then!

IX. Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
Already I am experiencing sleepless nights and the baby isn't even here yet! I am sure I will tell you all about it in my 2nd trimester update but for now I really need help tackling my panda eyes.

What beauty products do you have your eye on this year?


Love, Jo.


6 comments

  1. LOVE the CT palettes I have two, rock chick and golden godess. Golden godness is my go to palette now, it's like DV but works for a lighter skin tone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I'm jealous! Maybe I would be better getting Golden Goddess? I'm quite pale but dark haired.. I've got a feeling I will have to wait for my birthday for a Tilbury palette anyway! X

      Delete
  2. I've read and seen such mixed reviews on the Huda palette, pity as it's so pricey. I hope you get a few items off your wishlist!

    I'd love to get my hands on the Mario palette by some miracle. I don't want to start making this list, or it will never end. lol

    Hope you're well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I read that it is better applied with fingertips! You are right, it's a hella lot of money to spend on a palette, hence why I put it on my Christmas list.. it's not my money then! X

      Delete
  3. Ah god I feel like every time I see the Dolce Vita palette I want to buy it, the shades are so gorgeous.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! Someday. Definitely someday! x

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page