9 Jan 2017

The Weekly Edition #43

I am doing the cliched thing where I say I can't believe it's 2017 already! I am just thankful I have made it through the first full week of work, well, nearly full. It definitely felt like a 5 day working week, made only better when a colleague brought me in an ice cream. What can I say? I am easily pleased!

Anyway, on to my week;

01.   Not much has happened this week. We have the builders in again for the final few bits. Well, I say final few bits, they are pretty big bits, but then it means we can finally paint and get things straight. Our walls have been scuffed and chipped all the way through the house so it will be nice to finally have things pretty again! It is not fun trying to take pictures in amongst a building site!

02. We have started watching Happy Valley, which just seems to get better by the episode. Sarah Lancaster is just amazing in it. I know we are last to the party when it comes to this series but it just means we have more episodes to binge watch!

03. Speaking of TV, I hate to admit this on a public sphere but I am a massive Celebrity Big Brother fan, and I couldn't be happier that it is back on our screens. It just makes the new year and going back to work a little bit more tolerable when you have something to look forward to when you get in. Of course I am always a day behind because James can't stand it, but to peacefully live together you have to compromise, right..?!

04.  This weekend has been another bitty, kind of sorting out, weekend. I have happily sent a full bin bag to the charity shop so far, and I am hoping for more once all the work is done in the house. Put it this way, our new attic space is bursting at the seems now.

05. I did manage to place a small Tanya Burr Cosmetics order which I picked up on Wednesday. I will definitely be doing a post on sometime this week, or the week after. I couldn't wait to try it all out but being a blogger I had to wait till the weekend to take photos first! Nightmare!

How was your week?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig