15 Jan 2017

A Tanya Burr Cosmetics Haul

After loving my Tanya Burr advent calendar a little bit too much I decided I wanted to try some of the rest of the range tout suit, and luckily Superdrug was offering 3 for 2 on everything! Perfect timing.

Here is what I bought:

Peachy Glow Cheek Palette
I don't really own an 'all in one' cheek palette, obviously I thought it was about time that I did. I am olive skinned and suit the more peachy tones better, so this palette was perfect for me. Just a warning though; this palette is so pigmented, I only needed a small amount for my desired look and that was even after tapping off the excess.

Face Illuminator
My skin always looks a little bit dull in the winter time, adding to that a surprisingly distinct lack of oil on my face recently (thank you pregnancy hormones! No, really, THANK YOU) I decided I would give this a try. Firstly, the pump applicator isn't very good. At first I thought it was broken, but I just squeezed the tube at the same time as using the pump and it seemed to do the trick. The shade and consistency of the actual product is beautiful though. I just mixed a small amount in with my foundation and it really did give me a nice dewey glow.

Birthday Suit Eye Shadow Palette
I think this is my favourite out of the two eye shadow palettes, only because it is a bit more neutral than the other one. My favourite shades have to be Marzipan and Cocoa Sugar.

Enchanted Dream Eye Shadow Palette
This palette is so pigmented and pretty. I almost didn't want to swatch it because it would mean ruining the pretty star pattern. I think it is safe to assume that all the products are so perfectly packaged, and for a high street brand it all feels very luxe. I absolutely adore Berry Soufflé.

Lipstick in Big Kiss
I love reds that are more red than pink, so this shade is perfect for me. I seem to be straying away from my matte lip comfort zone and going for lipsticks that are more glossy. I kind of like that though, application and maintenance is so much easier! It is not as bold as normal reds which is another thing that I like about this lipstick, it is definitely work day acceptable.

Lipstick in Pink Cocoa
Out of the two colours I bought, I think this one is my favourite. It is so comfortable to wear and it is the perfect pinky nude for everyday scenarios. It lasts too! I wore it for a date night and didn't have to reapply once.

Overall, I am so happy with what I got, and it was all completely affordable too. What is your favourite Tanya Burr product?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Came straight from instagram to see just how pretty everything is,she's really thought about everything!


    Parie x
    Class and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really has. I love every item! X

      Delete
  2. Big Kiss lippy look so pretty :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, and not overtly bright either! X

      Delete
  3. Ooo these look awesome. Especially the peachy glow palette!

    Jaynie Shannon | Beauty & Lifestyle

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how simple it is. Most palettes have a blush or highlighter in, almost never both! X

      Delete
  4. I need to try some of her makeup asap. The lipsticks are what catches my eye the most from her collection but the all in one face palette looks so pretty too!

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My only issue is that they aren't available in stores! I love having a good old swatch!

      Delete
  5. Pink Cocoa is stunning! I love birthday suit as well, it's my favourite out of all of her palettes I've hit pan quite badly on it! I really want to try a couple more bits from her range! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birthday suit is definitely my favourite neutrals palette going x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig