FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

29 Dec 2016

What I Got For Christmas 2016

I absolutely love these sort of posts, mostly reading other peoples though because I am really nosey! I think it is safe to say I have been absolutely spoilt this year and love everything I received.

Ted Baker lip balm trio / Soap & Glory Hand Maid & Hand Food

Test Your Cat by E.M Bard / Curious History of Cats by Madeline Swan / Chocolate Santa from Hotel Chocolat

 Letter Candles from The Country Candle Company

 Mothercare and John Lewis gift cards

 Handmade Knox keyring

 Disney's Bambi Slipper Socks from Primark




I also got some other little bits, money and more chocolate than I can eat.. Who am I kidding?! If you have done a 'What I got for Christmas' blogpost/video please post your link in the comments below, I would love to have a look!


Love, Jo.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh I've seen that topshop teddy bear robe around on a few different blogs and through some youtube videos and it looks so cosy!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig