FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

19 Dec 2016

The Weekly Edit #41

We are on the final stretch! It used to be when I was younger that the weeks leading up to Christmas would just go so slow. This year I haven't even gotten through half my Christmas films yet, and my Radio Times still remains un-circled! Fingers crossed I will manage to catch up with myself this week.

Anyway, on to my week;

01.   On Sunday we had our last family meal before Christmas. We went to Tiger Rock in Liverpool. I had the vegetarian green curry and it was absolutely delicious.

02. Work has finally finished on the house for the year and the tree has finally gone up. This week has been pretty stressful as every night I have had to come in from work and clean the house top to bottom. Not that that seems to make any difference, it still feels grubby. The pitfalls of having work done I guess. There are a couple more jobs to do, and then the house desperately needs a lick of paint. Luckily I can now see an end in sight! 

03. Nothing fits me! I have just tried on last years Christmas pyjamas and they don't even go near me. It's a weird feeling, as sometimes it can affect my confidence, but I know I wouldn't have it any other way. I suppose it just gives me an excuse to hit ASOS hard!

04.  I had my hair done on Tuesday. Believe me, it was long overdue. It was just nice to have a little bit of a pamper, and be away from the chaos of the house for a couple of hours. I have put off getting it done because of reading horror stories on the internet about getting your hair dyed whilst pregnant, but I was reassured it was perfectly safe. I had a colour refresh and a much needed trim just in time for Christmas.

05. I have my 25 week midwife appointment next week, which I am looking forward to. This little one is so active. It doesn't seem to sleep a wink.. I don't know if that's a good thing, or not! I have even started to see my tummy move with the kicks.  I can't wait to meet it.

How was your week?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig