16 Dec 2016

The Weekly Edit #40

Better late than never, right? Sorry for getting this weekly edition up late, time just seems to be flying by at the minute. It is so hard to believe that Christmas is only a week a way!

Anyway, on to my week;

01.  Last week I was invited along to Jamie’s Italian in Liverpool to try out their new Autumn/Winter menu. You can read all about it here. I absolutely loved it. The food was delicious, rustic and warming. I would highly recommend it if you are ever in town.

02. Tuesday also saw us purchase our first big baby thing, probably the most important thing too! The pram! Whoever said having a baby wasn’t cheap was completely right. We actually managed to get quite a deal on a Bugaboo Buffalo Classic, and I couldn’t be happier with it. Now I just need to buy a prep machine, car seat, Sleepyhead.. etc. etc.

03. I am so happy because I have managed to get Christmas off this year. I usually don’t bother since I get the bank holidays off, but 10 days off for only 3 days holiday? Yes please! It will just be nice to spend some time with my little family before it gets that little bit bigger next year!

04.  I don’t quite know what’s wrong with me at the minute, my treat yo’self mentality seems to be on overdrive at the minute. Maybe because Christmas is coming and I have bought all my presents already? Recently I have bought a new camera case for my Olympus Pennew lens, a Shu Uemera eyelash curler and a new concealer from Estee Lauder.  

05. Are you enjoying Blogmas at the minute? I am absolutely loving writing and taking photos of all things festive. It is a bit of a struggle, especially working full time as well, but I am enjoying it so far.

How was your week?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig