5 Dec 2016

The Weekly Edit #39

I can't believe another week has flown by, then again, I can't believe how fast 2016 has gone. Anyway, I didn't have the most interesting week. I spent most of it napping and watching Vlogmas on YouTube.

Anyway, on to my week;

01.  I went to a family dinner on Sunday. I haven't had a roast in so long. It was lovely to catchup just before Christmas too. I had just about finished all my festive shopping too, so I managed to take that round with me for the big day. I just have cards to sort out now.

02. I went on a mini shopping spree on Friday and finally sampled Costa's Orange Hot Chocolate. It was as amazing as I expected. I didn't actually pick up that much. I went in for maternity tights but came away with Game of Thrones season two to watch with James over the festive period. Gotta love a box set you can just binge watch all day. And Shu Uemura eyelash curlers which I have wanted in like, forever.

03. Decorations are going up slowly due to ongoing work on the house. I have put up the window lights, a couple of poinsettias, and the most beautiful wreath I have ever owned. Pictures to follow. There doesn't seem much point until next weekend when all the dirty builders have gone!

04.  We finally have a fully insulated loft and storage area! I know it's not that exciting, but to me it's the best thing that has happened this month so far. On Thursday our boiler is being moved which means no heating, or hot water on Thursday night. Pray for me. At least that is the last of the work until the new year. I kind of wish it was all just done though so I could get on with the decorating.

05. Unfortunately not much else has happened this week! Next week is a little bit busier as I am going out for a meal on Tuesday and I have a couple more things up my sleeve. Plus, don't forget I have been doing Blogmas this year. You can catch up on all the goings on here.

How was your week?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig