FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

13 Dec 2016

The Perfect Festive Gift

So, with less than 2 weeks left till Christmas and one more imperative pay day still to come. I thought I would do a very small gift guide. Not your average gift guide mind you! I teamed up with Keep This Cracker* and was sent these gorgeous crackers, and what's great is that they are reusable!

Below are just a few ideas I had for my close friends and relatives. I tend to not buy gifts for the sake of it but try and work out what that person really needs, I absolutely love practical gifts. I like to write things down throughout the year, say if I have heard that person express a certain interest in something.

If you don't really know the person you are buying for, you can never go wrong with food gifts or a gift card to their favourite store, both of which would fit perfectly inside one of these crackers.

For Her

A world without chocolate is like living a thousand Thursdays..

Yankee Candles are definitely my favourite candles by far. These tea lights are so fragrant and last for ages.

Tanya Burr Cosmetics is perfect for an inexpensive, but amazingly thoughtful beauty addicts cracker filling. I have used Tanya Burr's Lipgloss in Candy Cane and Tanya Burr's Shimmer Pot in Champagne Sparkle.

The perfect Christmas manicure set. Perfect for those on the day festive nails. In this cracker there is Barry M's Hi Shine Gelly Polish in Almond, Nails Inc. Special Effects in Maida Vale and a small nail file from Tanya Burr.

What girl wouldn't love to find a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in a cracker? Definitely beats a ruler or a plastic frog.

For Him

Designer cufflinks make perfect cracker fillers.

As do your receivers favourite sweet treats!

Even the crackers themselves make the perfect gift for that overly festive friend, or relative. You can find a short 'how to' here on how it all works.

Anyway, I hope this post has helped anyone stuck in a present buying rut at the minute.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! I'm in love with your super Christmassy and super pretty blog photos! :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I absolutely love taking the more festive photos. I don't know what I'm going to do when it's not Christmas anymore... 😕 X

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig