is singing loud for all to hear.' So, part of my Christmas routine is compiling my festive playlist and here it is!

All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
An absolute given. I don't know anyone who doesn't like this iconic contemporary Christmas tune.

Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid
 The 1984 version of course. I have steered clear of anything that was produced after 1995.

Last Christmas by WHAM
 A Christmas classic.

Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
Truly the most seductive of all Christmas tunes along side 'Baby It's Cold Outside' which, in fact, is another favourite.

 It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas by Johnny Mathis
This is probably the first song I listened to this year and it really put me in the festive mood.

Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade
 This song is perfect for a secret Christmas boogie.

Rockin Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
 I love this song. It reminds me of the film Home Alone and takes me back to the time when all I wished for was the house to myself and ice cream for dinner.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by
Definitely one to play in front of the fire with an abundance of treats and fizz.

White Christmas by Bing Crosby
Living in the North West of England snow is a rarity. I find I am always dreaming of a white Christmas, but a wet Christmas is far more apt.

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Frank Sinatra
Another classic. I love anything by the rat pack.

Driving Home For Christmas by Chris Rea
This is such a cathartic Christmas song. I can't help but feel relaxed and at ease whenever I hear it.

All Alone On Christmas by Darlene Love
Another song from the series of Home Alone films. This is not really a well known classic, but I absolutely love it.

And anything covered by Michael Buble, for obvious reasons...

What is everyone else's favourite Christmas songs?

is singing loud for all to hear.' So, part of my Christmas routine is compiling my festive playlist and here it is!

All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
An absolute given. I don't know anyone who doesn't like this iconic contemporary Christmas tune.

Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid
 The 1984 version of course. I have steered clear of anything that was produced after 1995.

Last Christmas by WHAM
 A Christmas classic.

Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
Truly the most seductive of all Christmas tunes along side 'Baby It's Cold Outside' which, in fact, is another favourite.

 It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas by Johnny Mathis
This is probably the first song I listened to this year and it really put me in the festive mood.

Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade
 This song is perfect for a secret Christmas boogie.

Rockin Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
 I love this song. It reminds me of the film Home Alone and takes me back to the time when all I wished for was the house to myself and ice cream for dinner.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by
Definitely one to play in front of the fire with an abundance of treats and fizz.

White Christmas by Bing Crosby
Living in the North West of England snow is a rarity. I find I am always dreaming of a white Christmas, but a wet Christmas is far more apt.

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Frank Sinatra
Another classic. I love anything by the rat pack.

Driving Home For Christmas by Chris Rea
This is such a cathartic Christmas song. I can't help but feel relaxed and at ease whenever I hear it.

All Alone On Christmas by Darlene Love
Another song from the series of Home Alone films. This is not really a well known classic, but I absolutely love it.

And anything covered by Michael Buble, for obvious reasons...

What is everyone else's favourite Christmas songs?

2 comments

  1. I love all these songs but my faves are definitely the Michael Buble! Nothing beats a good Christmas song!

    Neelam | www.neelamjayna.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buble definitely my favourite Christmas crooner! X

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page