FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

1 Dec 2016

My Festive Lush Haul

As you may know I have just recently been to an event at Lush, Liverpool in which I was shown all the new festive releases, and the gorgeous spa treatments that were available. Here is what I picked up..

Father Christmas Bath Bomb*
No Lush haul would be complete without a bath bomb, and this one is super sweet. It smells just like Christmas sweets! This fizzes away to reveal a holly green centre.

Santa Baby Lip Scrub*
I already have the bubble gum flavour of this, so I know how good it is already. I am really excited to try this one though for truly festive lips. I try and use this product at least 3 times a week, sometimes more in the colder months when I am plagued with chapped lips.

Santa Baby Lip Tint*
The perfect festive product for all those smooches under the mistletoe. I love that it moisturisers and provides a lovely, fresh shade all in one application. It feels so comfortable once on, and just gives you that pop of Christmas colour.

Bubbly*
This smells devine, and so Christmassy. It is also really invigorating first thing in the morning, which is great when you are getting up at 6am to go to work..! To say it boosts your mood in the morning is totally true, and I love how the scent lingers on your skin, so you get whiffs of it throughout the day.

Rose Jam
My one true Lush love. I think you can buy this all year round online but I think there is something a bit more special when you can only pick it up in stores at certain times of the year. My showers just get that tiny bit more special with the help of this gorgeous cleanser.

What are you loving from Lush this December?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I LOVE Lush!! That santa bath bomb is so cute! My kids always raid my Lush orders. Haven't done a Christmas order yet, but I'm hoping we have that Bubbly here in South Africa as well! Hope you're well Jo <3

    Simone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend is exactly the same, although he denies using any of it! He blames the poor cat! X

      Delete
  2. You got some really nice stuff! The Peeping Santa Bubble Bar has been my favourite lately :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I will have to try that one! That's new to me x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig