22 Dec 2016

Inside My Advent Calendar: Tanya Burr 12 Days of Christmas

I've really enjoyed opening my beauty advent calendars this year so I thought I would do a small feature on them for Blogmas. This post features my Tanya Burr 12 Days of Christmas and I can't wait to start using some of these bits.

1 nail file and a mirror

2 midi lip glosses and 1 matte lip
Top to bottom: Candy cane - Christmas Stocking - Berry Pavlova

2 glitter pots in Champagne Sparkle and Snow Day

3 nail polishes in Sleigh Bells, Glitters & Gold, Glitter Rain

2 glitter liners in Treasured and Ice Crystals

If you got a beauty advent calendar this year, what did you get?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The nail polishes are so sparkly!

    Have a lovely Christmas!
    Parie x
    Class and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love sparkly nails this time of year. I can't wait to try them! X

      Delete
  2. I really wish I had been able to pick up this advent calendar, it looks beautiful! Sophie x

    sophiehmstewart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had got it last year, hence why I had to get it this year! X

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig