FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

10 Dec 2016

Wishlist: My Seasonal Jumpers Pick

Unfortunately I can't really partake in the Christmas jumper festivities this year because the ones available in maternity sizes are terrible! Topshop take note! But these have been my absolute favourites so far.

01. Polar Bear Fairisle Jumper from Primark

02. Santa Pocket T-shirt from Topshop

03. Pink Embroidered Snowflake Christmas Jumper from Next

04. Grey Sequin Robin Jumper from Dorothy Perkins

05. Navy Embellished Bauble Jumper from Dorothy Perkins

06. Brave Soul Gingie Christmas Jumper from ASOS

07. Up To Snow Good Jumper from New Look

08. Disney Happy Holidays Christmas Jumper from Tesco

09. Lauren Elf Christmas Jumper from Boohoo

10. Navy Christmas Sequin Pudding Jumper from Next

What Christmas jumpers are you loving/wearing this December?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the pink jumper, so cute and not too festive!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is my favourite. I saw it in store and I think it would go with pretty much everything! Also the zips come in handy for my rapidly expanding waistline!

      Delete
  2. These are so cute! I was wondering why we don't have Christmas jerseys here in South Africa and I just realised we're in the heart of summer, so no jerseys. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I couldn't even imagine having a hot Christmas!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig