20 Dec 2016

Wishlist: Festive Disney

As you are probably aware by now I am a bit of a sucker for Disney things. After growing up visiting Disney World ever year, it's a habit I find hard to break! Here are some of my favourite festive Disney items.

01. Castle Christmas Decoration - The castle is my favourite.
02. Walt Disney World Christmas Apron - Perfectly practical in every way!
03. Mickey Mouse Head Stud Earrings - I just love Mickey jewellery. I have one pair of birthstone studs already. I would love to add these to my collection.
04. Mickey Mouse Silhouette Jewel Decoration - This is so extravagant. It would look perfect on my tree!
05. Cookies For Santa Set - For the baby, obviously!
06. Mickey Mouse Slippers - These are mens, but just look how cute they are!
07. Minnie Mouse Christmas Decoration - Gotta love my gal Minnie.
08. Mickey and Minnie Mouse Festive Melamine Tray - Festively tacky is definitely my thing.
09. Chip n Dale Travel Bag - For all my travel plans in the new year and beyond.
08. Up Christmas Decoration - How perfect is this decoration? Up is one of my favourite Pixar films.
09. Minnie Mouse Christmas Soft Toy - I have a very small collection of Christmas Disney plushes dating all the ay back from when I worked at The Disney Store in Uni.

What things Disney have you been loving recently?



Love, Jo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig