17 Dec 2016

Festive Manicure Ideas

I love any excuse for holiday nails; Valentines, Easter, anything goes. In my opinion Christmas nails are always the best when they have a hint of sparkle. Anyway, I thought I would put together a few of my favourite ideas. I hope you like them!

I have used my SensatioNail kit in all of these. This post is in no way sponsored, I just absolutely love it. And for truly festive nails why don't you try nail stickers instead? It saves spending all that money on a salon manicure, and you are left with some amazing individual nail designs which you have customised yourself! I got mine from here.

Traditional red (SensatioNail's Juicy Sangria) with gold glitter cuticles.


Monochromatic grey (SensatioNail's Grey Day) with an accent sparkle nail and Christmas decals.

Light pinks (SensatioNail's Babydoll Pink) with gold glitter accents have a very subtle festive feel.

I also love black (SenatioNail's Midnight Rendezvous) with either gold or silver glitter. Or for a more luxurious look, plum (SensatioNail's Purple Orchid) colours with silver would look amazing

Last year I went for a blue shade (SensatioNail's Cool Breeze) with silver glitter on my ring finger.

How will you be painting your nails for the festive season?



Love, Jo.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig