28 Nov 2016

The Weekly Edition #38

Well, I had an unexpected, but needed 4 day working week last week. I somehow managed to sleep through my alarm on Friday (that's pregnancy for you!) and I decided to take the day as a holiday since I was leaving work early anyway to go to the dentist. I just can't seem to shake my panda eyes recently.

Anyway, on to my week;

01.  Tuesday was 20 week scan day! I have been looking forward to this day ever since the 12 week scan and it didn't disappoint. We had planned to get 3 photos (one for us and then one for each set of grandparents) but the little mite wasn't playing ball and faced away from us the whole time! The midwife was lovely enough to give us two 4D scan pictures for free just because they were so bad! It was nice to see the baby so cosy and nestled nicely into my pelvis!

We didn't end up finding out what we were having, although I asked the midwife to write it down and put it in a sealed envelope for any moment of weakness I might have over the next 4 months.

02. I have finally seen Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I know, I am so behind! I love cinema date night Sunday's.

03. I finally started my Christmas shopping, of course on Black Friday. I have nearly finished it all apart from a couple more bits that aren't particularly urgent. I also bought myself a couple of treats, including the Olympus Pen lens I have asked for here. Oops! Isn't that always the way?

04.  I have also been getting Christmas ready with the first of some festive nails. and my post on the fabulous Lush Spa Liverpool event I went to. I have also been on the lookout for the perfect maternity Christmas jumper but having no luck what so ever.  I don't particularly want to just go for a bigger size in regular clothing because it will just look large and frumpy on me. P.S. Don't forget Blogmas starts here next week! I cannot actually wait.

05. Like I said at the beginning of the post I finally got round to visiting the dentist. If you know me, you will know I absolutely hate, HATE the dentist. However, it was actually really quick and relatively painless? I still don't need any fillings, and at 31 I feel that is quite the feat! I am clearly adulting pretty well! I was also praised on my flossing habits and told to keep up the good work. -Insert thumbs up emoji-

How was your week?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig