14 Nov 2016

The Weekly Edition #36

I must be on some sort of roll for busy weeks. Last week was a bit slow on Flourish & Blotting purely because I have been planning Blogmas and I had a few family things to do which meant writing posts for last week kind of fell by the wayside!

Anyway, on to my week;

01. I got my letter through for my 20 week scan. I can't wait! It has been too long since I have seen this little one. It couldn't come at a better time too. I don't know what it is, I think my pregnancy anxiety is just amping up again. The normal first time mum jitters I guess.

02. We have finally started The Missing. I had tried to watch the first episode when it began on the BBC but I didn't give it my full attention and I ended up not being able to keep up with it. So far I am 3 episodes in and quite liking it so far. I can't say I like it as much as The Fall though.

03. I finally settled on my first maternity coat. There is a little bit of a saga attached to this story actually. I had ordered the same coat in two sizes from ASOS and I was so excited for its arrival as nothing really fits me anymore. I tried the size 12 on first and it fitted perfectly, I went to do the belt up and it wouldn't go near me.. So, I tried the size 14 coat on and the belt was the same! I couldn't get it to even go near the buckle on both! Cue the onslaught of hysterical pregnancy hormonal tears and guilt from the muffin I had eaten about 2 hours earlier. James then got the belt and put it round himself (he's like a bean pole) and it didn't fit him. Believe me, I found so much comfort from this! In the end I found the perfect parka from Dorothy Perkins. I am still on the look out for a more dressy coat but at least I am not suffering from frost bite anymore!

04. Blogmas is coming along quite nicely I think. I am starting to panic a bit though as it is probably the biggest blogging project I have taken on so far. My Blogmas will be across all my social media channels (Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat) so make sure you add me on all of those! I will be opening up my advent calendars and just documenting all my general Christmas festivities.

05. Speaking of Christmas, you can finally see all my festive posts in one place with my Christmas label. I also have quite an exciting Christmas beauty event this week which I will be blogging about in the coming weeks.

How was your week?

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig