18 Nov 2016

Sweet Eats in London

I am becoming a bit of a sweet treats connoisseur when it comes to places in London. I know I don't live there anymore but it still doesn't mean I can't enjoy what it has to offer in the line of the most gorgeous delicacies.

My favourite places have to be:

Bonfire Night Cupcake from The Hummingbird Bakery

The Hummingbird Bakery
This is a pretty obvious one. If I had to pick one (or two..) flavour it would have to be the Black Bottom cupcake. Although, the Whoopie Pies are pretty spectacular too.

Ben's Cookies
It's surprising how underrated Ben's actually is. A lot of people tend to go to Millie's, but I think Ben's offers the far more superior cookie.

The Nordic Bakery
For the best cinnamon rolls and coffee going. The Nordic Bakery is more of a coffee shop, and far more comfortable for longer stays and girlie chats.

A Pecan Praline from Cutter & Squidge

Cutter & Squidge
Cutter & Squidge is a new one for me. The premise of a cookie/cake/macaroon type treat was just too much to resist. I went for the Pecan Praline and suffice to say it was delicious. I can't wait to try all the other flavours.

Snowflake Luxury Gelato
I know it's like minus 10 degrees outside at the minute but I think there is always time for ice cream. I  first visited Snowflake in June and thought the ice cream definitely rivalled that of the genuine Italian stuff.. Well, almost!

What are your favourite desert eateries?


Love, Jo.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love Cutter and Squidge too, and I'm really keen to try Peggy Porchen and also Dominique Ansel in London. Flavourtown do really yummy cupcakes, but they don't have an actual shop just a market stall and they're available in Selfridges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thanks for the recommendation! I will have to look out for them in Selfridges next time I'm down!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I haven't tried Cutter & Squidge yet! It's definitely going on my list. I completely agree with the whoopie pies at Hummingbird, such a great treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only bought the one 'biscuit' from in there but, oh my! It was so indulgent I had to eat it in 2 sittings!!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig