I definitely need to be more organised when it comes to my favourites each month. I think next year I will change my favourites to quarterly, like, seasonal? This months is definitely smaller than usual, and more lifestyle than beauty unlike last month.

Lindt Festive Lindor
I absolutely love it when supermarkets start stocking their Christmas chocolate, it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I saw these and I couldn't wait to try them, they are so deliciously moreish. I can see my willpower go out the window with these.

The Fall
This is one of those series that I didn't want to end, and when it did what would I actually do?! It is so well acted, I especially think Gillian Anderson is absolutely amazing in it. I felt quite an affinity to her? I don't know, maybe I am just talking bubbles. If you haven't already seen this, you really should clear all your evenings from now until next week!

Girl on the Train
I read the book about a year ago so I couldn't quite remember what happens, but oh boy! Even when everything started to unfold for me the ending still didn't fail to shock and surprise me. It was so true to the book and the acting by Emily Blunt was extraordinary. I was a little bit disappointed it wasn't set in the UK but it still seemed to work.

Boots Your Beauty Fairytale Come True Advent Calendar
Obvisouly I haven't opened this yet.. but I just know I will love it. You know when you just know? I got this with some money off too, which is even better. I made sure I tweeted about it just incase any of you lot wanted to get your hands on it too. I recently wrote about the advent calendars that I had my eye on here however, this one wasn't featured because I think it was a last minute release.

What have you been loving recently?


Love, Jo.


I definitely need to be more organised when it comes to my favourites each month. I think next year I will change my favourites to quarterly, like, seasonal? This months is definitely smaller than usual, and more lifestyle than beauty unlike last month.

Lindt Festive Lindor
I absolutely love it when supermarkets start stocking their Christmas chocolate, it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I saw these and I couldn't wait to try them, they are so deliciously moreish. I can see my willpower go out the window with these.

The Fall
This is one of those series that I didn't want to end, and when it did what would I actually do?! It is so well acted, I especially think Gillian Anderson is absolutely amazing in it. I felt quite an affinity to her? I don't know, maybe I am just talking bubbles. If you haven't already seen this, you really should clear all your evenings from now until next week!

Girl on the Train
I read the book about a year ago so I couldn't quite remember what happens, but oh boy! Even when everything started to unfold for me the ending still didn't fail to shock and surprise me. It was so true to the book and the acting by Emily Blunt was extraordinary. I was a little bit disappointed it wasn't set in the UK but it still seemed to work.

Boots Your Beauty Fairytale Come True Advent Calendar
Obvisouly I haven't opened this yet.. but I just know I will love it. You know when you just know? I got this with some money off too, which is even better. I made sure I tweeted about it just incase any of you lot wanted to get your hands on it too. I recently wrote about the advent calendars that I had my eye on here however, this one wasn't featured because I think it was a last minute release.

What have you been loving recently?


Love, Jo.


2 comments

  1. I'm a devil for the Lindor too, there's a little shop on eBay that sell the American flavours by pick and mix. I can't wait to see what festive ones they'll have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Really? I might have to check that out!

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page