23 Nov 2016

Lush Liverpool's Christmas Spa Experience

So, last Wednesday I was lucky enough to be invited to the Lush Christmas Spa Experience* in Liverpool. Suffice to say it had me feeling completely festive and smelling lovely after it. If you want to see more from the event, check out my Instagram stories.

So sit back, put on Mariah Carey, grab a mince pie (or two!) a mulled wine and have a read.

To begin with, all the Christmas products were amazing (I was just secretly happy that Rose Jam was back in stock!) We were given demonstrations of Snow Fairy Body Conditioner, Northern Lights Bath Bomb, and Buche de Noel Fresh Cleanser. All of which have made it onto my Christmas list, obviously.

Admittedly I have never really given Lush makeup the attention it deserves. But if you are looking for the perfect festive face then Lush is your one. On the night we were given demonstrations of their gorgeous gold liquid eye liner (Fantasy), colour supplements, and matte lip sticks.

The spa was definitely something else. The d├ęcor was so homely unlike many other spas I have seen. Gosh! That makes it sound like I am talking from experience. Here is a fun, non-interesting fact about me; I have never been to a spa before! It feels like you are stepping into a country cottage, a million miles away from the busy Liverpool city centre just outside the windows.

The treatments are pricey, although I have nothing to compare them to. However, I loved the fact you are more paying for an experience rather than just a treatment. I have heard that a lot of places are quite clinical and inpersonable, but I really identified with the shabby chic atmosphere they were creating. I think my favourite treatments would have to be: Tailor Made, The Good Hour and the Validation Facial.

As a side note, some treatments can be shared with another person, are suitable for all (including us mummies to be) and are completely tailored to you. This is the perfect festive gift for that special someone in my opinion.

We were also given wrapping demonstrations. I couldn’t believe that some of their selection of scalves, including the kinda cute, but frantic looking Father Christmas one was made out of recycled plastic bottles. Well done Lush for being amazingly environmentally conscientious.

If the thought of wrapping bath bombs, or bottles of Bubbly terrifies you, don’t panic, one of their lovely staff will kindly do it for you. Surprisingly, there are so many different ways to wrap your Lush goodies too, including the cutest holdall/bag that you can open and close to keep all your Lush goodies safely in one place.

Thank you to Lush and all their staff in Liverpool for a truly magical evening.


Love, Jo.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow! This sounds amazing. I love the Lush Christmas collection so much! Sophie x

    sophiehmstewart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. The spa was absolutely stunning. I think I will be definitely booking in for a facial soon! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig