This is just a little post on what I appreciate most at this time of year, I had a bit of a bad week last week and I thought this would be perfect timing to remind myself of the little things.

Getting a hot shower then into a warm towel
So, the weather is starting to get a little bit chillier and I love nothing more than getting a hot shower in the morning and of an evening and climbing into a warm, fluffy towel.

Radiator socks
Or even radiator pyjamas. There is no better feeling really. I have chronically cold feet, I always have.

Hot chocolate at any time of day is acceptable
Since I no longer enjoy the taste of coffee or tea (only temporary, I hope!) hot chocolate is definitely my winter drink of choice. Chocolate with anything goes; marshmallows, flake.. Anything! My favourite probably has to be Starbucks Caramel Signature Hot Chocolate.

Wooly hats hide a multitude of bad hair days
D I Getting up at 6am every morning during the week is no easy feat, especially when you literally look like  cousin it. I pretty much will do anything to save a little bit of time and if that means popping on a bobble hat and working it, fine.

An abundance of sweet treats
It's this time of year that sees all the different seasonal chocolates and biscuits released and I honestly don't know where to start. My favourites have to be Ferrero Rocher, and everything else..

Evenings in
I am not really one for going out out (even before I became pregnant) and the darker, colder nights give me the perfect excuse for lighting all the candles and binge watching all the programmes I am currently obsessed with.

Don't get me wrong, I love my pinks, and summery shades but there is just something about this time of year that makes me long for pretty, pastel shades.


That extra hour in bed
So, on Sunday we were blessed with that extra hour in bed, and you know what I did? I made myself a ginger tea and read my book in bed. I know it means the days are getting shorter but there are definitely good points to that.

I wrote a post kind of like this last year. Take a look. What are your good Autumn vibes?


Love, Jo.


This is just a little post on what I appreciate most at this time of year, I had a bit of a bad week last week and I thought this would be perfect timing to remind myself of the little things.

Getting a hot shower then into a warm towel
So, the weather is starting to get a little bit chillier and I love nothing more than getting a hot shower in the morning and of an evening and climbing into a warm, fluffy towel.

Radiator socks
Or even radiator pyjamas. There is no better feeling really. I have chronically cold feet, I always have.

Hot chocolate at any time of day is acceptable
Since I no longer enjoy the taste of coffee or tea (only temporary, I hope!) hot chocolate is definitely my winter drink of choice. Chocolate with anything goes; marshmallows, flake.. Anything! My favourite probably has to be Starbucks Caramel Signature Hot Chocolate.

Wooly hats hide a multitude of bad hair days
D I Getting up at 6am every morning during the week is no easy feat, especially when you literally look like  cousin it. I pretty much will do anything to save a little bit of time and if that means popping on a bobble hat and working it, fine.

An abundance of sweet treats
It's this time of year that sees all the different seasonal chocolates and biscuits released and I honestly don't know where to start. My favourites have to be Ferrero Rocher, and everything else..

Evenings in
I am not really one for going out out (even before I became pregnant) and the darker, colder nights give me the perfect excuse for lighting all the candles and binge watching all the programmes I am currently obsessed with.

Don't get me wrong, I love my pinks, and summery shades but there is just something about this time of year that makes me long for pretty, pastel shades.


That extra hour in bed
So, on Sunday we were blessed with that extra hour in bed, and you know what I did? I made myself a ginger tea and read my book in bed. I know it means the days are getting shorter but there are definitely good points to that.

I wrote a post kind of like this last year. Take a look. What are your good Autumn vibes?


Love, Jo.


2 comments

  1. Getting into a warm towel is just a gift sent from above. The best feeling ever!! x
    https://wineandwhine99.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is like a little piece of heaven ha! X

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page