13 Nov 2016

Autumn Eyeshadow Picks

Everything pretty much changes in this season, am I right? Lipsticks, the colour of the leaves, even the denier of your tights! Well, it is getting colder!

Here are some of my favourite shades for Autumn..

Topshop's Glow Highlighter in Polish
I love using this highlighter on my eyelids, it stays all day especially if I have primed using MAC Prep & Prime 24 Hour Extend Eye Base. It just applies so smoothly and the shade can be built on too, so depending on what look you are going for, it is a highlighter for any occasion.

I actually got this from Sophie's (from Tom & Sophie) video on her holiday makeup. I have always admired her makeup, and loved the natural shimmer and glow this eye shadow gives off.

Kiko Water Eyeshadow 228 
This is so pigmented, and looks just like liquid when you first open it. I was so reluctant to use it just because it is so amazingly beautiful. Suffice to say I did end up using it! It applies really well and so smoothly. It looks so pretty as a solid block lid colour, but it can also be built up and used in the outer corners of your eyes as the darker shade for a more emphasised and dramatic look.


Illamasqua's Vintage Metallix in Courtier
I love this little pot. It looks small, but looks can be deceiving. A little goes a long way with this shade. Depending on how much time I have, usually I just use my index finger to pat this on for a natural, dewey day look. The cream like texture almost instantly turns to powder, and stays put all day long.


NARS Eye Paint in Baalbek
Autumn wouldn't be autumn without a metallic smokey eye. This shade is the epitome of November and there are multiple ways to wear it. Gotta love a versatile eyeshadow. It justifies paying that little bit extra for it, right? I love using a sharp angled brush and doing quite a smudgy feline flick with a little bit on the lower lash line. It really depends on how dramatic you want to go.

What has everyone else been wearing on their eyes this Autumn?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. the kiko water eyeshadows are immense!I totally agree with the dark metallic bronze eyeshadow, I tend to use my KIKO long lasting eyeshadow sticks but that Nars one has me swooning! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I will have to try the KIKO eyeshadow sticks. Their eye shadows are their best products in my opinion x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig