First off, Happy Halloween! I am not one for making a big fuss of this holiday, hence why you haven't seen much from me in the terms of Halloween makeup, costumes and treats. I am much more of a Christmassy person. I am in my absolute element then, so watch out!

Anyway, on to my week;

01. Thankfully this week has been relatively uneventful compared to last week. I have started thinking about decorating (see my most recent post about Nursery Interiors) as the next part of the house renovations should be starting in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed it will all be done before Christmas so I can finally pick up a paintbrush.


02. I guess I needed a bit of cheering up last week, so I ordered myself something special for Christmas. If you haven't already checked out my post on my advent calendar lustings you really must. Well, this one wasn't featured because I didn't even know about it! It has 24 windows, so along with my Tanya Burr 12 Days of Christmas I am all set. December, I am ready for you!


03. I am really looking forward to this week. We are going to see a standup act and I am visiting London. We are only there for a short while, but if there is anything I have to see/do. please leave a comment below. I am thinking of doing a short vlog... but we will see!

04. I have been meaning to watch The Fall in so long, and this week we finally sat down and watched it. I love it. The storyline is so dark, confusing, yet intriguing. We are only 4 episodes in but I can see us watching all 3 series in no time. Thanks Amazon Prime for stealing my life.

05. Wha I have also gotten back into American Horror Story. I loved the first 3 series but really couldn't get into Freak Show. Hotel though, wow! I found myself wanting something spooky to watch on Thursday night whilst I was alone, and this was absolutely perfect.

Love, Jo.


First off, Happy Halloween! I am not one for making a big fuss of this holiday, hence why you haven't seen much from me in the terms of Halloween makeup, costumes and treats. I am much more of a Christmassy person. I am in my absolute element then, so watch out!

Anyway, on to my week;

01. Thankfully this week has been relatively uneventful compared to last week. I have started thinking about decorating (see my most recent post about Nursery Interiors) as the next part of the house renovations should be starting in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed it will all be done before Christmas so I can finally pick up a paintbrush.


02. I guess I needed a bit of cheering up last week, so I ordered myself something special for Christmas. If you haven't already checked out my post on my advent calendar lustings you really must. Well, this one wasn't featured because I didn't even know about it! It has 24 windows, so along with my Tanya Burr 12 Days of Christmas I am all set. December, I am ready for you!


03. I am really looking forward to this week. We are going to see a standup act and I am visiting London. We are only there for a short while, but if there is anything I have to see/do. please leave a comment below. I am thinking of doing a short vlog... but we will see!

04. I have been meaning to watch The Fall in so long, and this week we finally sat down and watched it. I love it. The storyline is so dark, confusing, yet intriguing. We are only 4 episodes in but I can see us watching all 3 series in no time. Thanks Amazon Prime for stealing my life.

05. Wha I have also gotten back into American Horror Story. I loved the first 3 series but really couldn't get into Freak Show. Hotel though, wow! I found myself wanting something spooky to watch on Thursday night whilst I was alone, and this was absolutely perfect.

Love, Jo.


2 comments

  1. I wish we had Tanya Burr Cosmetics in my country :/

    http://beristenbul.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Tanya Burr cosmetics before! This will be my very first foray. But at £15 for a beauty advent calendar, it was too good not to!

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page