17 Oct 2016

The Weekly Edition #32

This week has flown by, lets face it, all weeks are seemingly passing me by! I am finding myself really looking forward to Christmas now, and by looking forward, I mean really looking forward to it. It is our last Christmas as a twosome so I plan to make the most of it.

Anyway, on to my week;

01. I feel like I have accomplished so much this week. I took Wednesday off work and got the house sorted. I also did some 'life-min' and caught up on some much needed sleep. I picked the winner of Flourish & Blotting's 3rd Giveaway and sent it off, and even managed to take some blog photographs. It was kind of hard work since I was a little bit rusty, but I really enjoyed it.

02.  Girl on the Train was absolutely brilliant. I think it was safe to say I was gripped from start to finish as I barely touched my popcorn, or sweets for that matter! Emily Blunt was superb. I was a little bit disappointed that it wasn't set in the UK the way the book was written but it seemed to work either way. It was lovely to just have some girl time too.

03. I can honestly say I have successful bought my first pair of maternity pants. I know, not really that interesting, right? But I have been absolutely dreading it! Admittedly it was a bit of minefield. I'm not really big enough for some of the tops, but I was so fed up of walking around work with the top button of my trousers undone. They are a little bit big at the minute, but I am pretty sure I will grow into them. If you want me to start doing some maternity fashion picks, let me know!

04. Ive have finally finished season 2 of Narcos on Netflix. I absolutely loved it despite it being a bit of a slow burner for me at the beginning. It is definitely worth the watch even though some scenes are quite terrifying.

05. And work has finally finished on the house for the time being. We have about 3 weeks of down time before it starts up again though so I am planning on making the most of it. Like I said at the beginning I was finally able to take blog photos, I even purchased a reflector from eBay and it has worked wonders.

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig