FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

3 Oct 2016

The Weekly Edition #30

So, last week was kind of a big one for me. I finally announced I am expecting. I still can't quite believe it, but you can read all about my first trimester here.

Anyway, on to my week;

01. As I mentioned in the intro my biggest news is that I am pregnant! I thought I might have given myself away on a couple of occasions, especially when I talked about doctors appointments, feeling sick and overwhelmingly tired all the time! I couldn't be happier even though I have a million and one thoughts racing through my head at the minute. Any name suggestions would be very welcome too! I have also added a new section to Flourish & Blotting aptly called Baby, so if this is something that interests you, you can read all about it there.

02.  Building work is still ongoing, unfortunately. Luckily we have agreed that all the work upstairs will be completed in one go so we can get on with decorating the house. Fingers crossed I only have another couple of weeks of mess before the painting and decorating can start! I feel a Pinterest board coming on!

03. I was a little bit disappointed that I had to cancel a couple of things last week due to illness and/or appointments. Fingers crossed I am over the worst now and things can carry on as normal. Although, I have just had my flu jab.. I am a glutton for punishment it seems!

04. I am still running a small MAC eyeshadow giveaway on my Twitter that you should definitely enter. You can win a MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow by just following me and retweeting my pinned tweet. Go go go!

05. This next week is a quiet one for me. All I have planned is work, and catching up on Narcos on Netflix. Unfortunately, or fortunately now the evenings are getting colder and darker, this will be me until the beginning of November now. I have finally booked our hotel in London and I can't wait to go back there, even if it is just for a night.

Love, Jo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig