21 Oct 2016

Perfect Autumnal Manicure Colour Combinations

I think it is no secret that I love my manicures and I love my SensatioNail kit even more for allowing me to be chip free for 2 weeks. And no, this is not a sponsored post, I just really believe in this product!


After purchasing a couple of shades from their autumnal range it got me thinking that my picks for the perfect October nails would make a really good blog post..

So these are a few of my favourite combinations. Of course they can be worn just as one colour on feet and hands, but if you fancied mixing it up a little, these are shades I think will look perfect together.

SensatioNail's Plum Couture & Heirloom Lilac: You can't go wrong with purple shades in autumn. This is exactly the colour combination that I am wearing now, and I love it. I think it really represents the season unlike your summery bright pinks etc.

SensatioNail's Grey Day & Taupe Tulips: Grey day is a new one for me but I can see it carrying me through to the winter months. Grey is just so versatile, as is the nudey taupe colour.

Nails Inc. Malda Vale & SensatioNail's Midnight Rendezvous: No autumn nails blog post would be complete without a solute to Halloween. I am not really into my nail art, I kind of like to keep things subtle, and I think this colour combination is perfect for the holiday. Classic black and a little bit of glitter, you can't go wrong.

SensatioNail's Mauve Maven & In The Shade: As you have probably guessed by now, I don't particularly like my outlandish nail colours, they just look ridiculous on me, so I tend to keep it quite classy and simple. This combination is a little bit warmer, so if that is what you are used to, these would be perfect.

Of course dupes and variations of these colours are certainly available from the likes of Essie etc. So don't think you can't pull off these looks if you don't have a SensatioNail kit.. it's probably one for your Christmas list though..

What are you wearing this autumn?


Love, Jo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig