I cannot believe it has gotten to the middle of October and I am only just publishing my favourites now. To say September flew by would be an absolute understatement. Unfortunately, my weekends have been taken up with building work and the not so nice things and blogging has had to take a bit of a backseat.

Anyway, enough of the rambling and on to my favourites.

Hylamide Finisher Matte 12 Primer
I have just written a review of this primer, go take a look. I am honestly so seriously impressed with this. I don't think there will be any going back on this product.

Sensational Autumn Shades
SensatioNail always get it so right every season. I wanted some new colours and these were on offer for 2 for £12, I couldn't resist. I have been wearing Plum Couture for 2 weeks now and I can't wait to try Autumn Sunrise.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation
An oldie but an absolute goodie. I went back to using this as a cheaper alternative to Estee Lauder's Double Wear and I wasn't disappointed. This foundation gives amazing coverage and the range of shades is extensive. I always buy the one that is suitable for oily/combination skin but they also do the same range for dry skin.

Phone case from H & M
This case was an absolute bargain at £5.99 and really protects my phone if I am clumsy enough to drop it. It is quite simplistic, but I think that is one of the main reasons why I like it so much.

Suede Faux Fur Trim Mule Clogs from Marks & Spencer
These are relatively pricey at £18 but cheap compared to their Ugg counterpart. I feel they are just as comfy for a snippet of the price. I go through slippers like there is no tomorrow as my boyfriend always manages to snaffle them when I'm not looking. Swine.

The Mayfair Sleepshirt from Victoria's Secret
I ummed and ahhed over this shirt for a little while because I didn't know how well it would accommodate my growing bump, but in the end I managed to rationalise it by going up a size even though it is quite oversized already. I love it, the material is so silky soft and I just love the girly, feminine pink.

And that is it for last month, be sure to catch my October favourites in like, 2 weeks time!

Love, Jo.



I cannot believe it has gotten to the middle of October and I am only just publishing my favourites now. To say September flew by would be an absolute understatement. Unfortunately, my weekends have been taken up with building work and the not so nice things and blogging has had to take a bit of a backseat.

Anyway, enough of the rambling and on to my favourites.

Hylamide Finisher Matte 12 Primer
I have just written a review of this primer, go take a look. I am honestly so seriously impressed with this. I don't think there will be any going back on this product.

Sensational Autumn Shades
SensatioNail always get it so right every season. I wanted some new colours and these were on offer for 2 for £12, I couldn't resist. I have been wearing Plum Couture for 2 weeks now and I can't wait to try Autumn Sunrise.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation
An oldie but an absolute goodie. I went back to using this as a cheaper alternative to Estee Lauder's Double Wear and I wasn't disappointed. This foundation gives amazing coverage and the range of shades is extensive. I always buy the one that is suitable for oily/combination skin but they also do the same range for dry skin.

Phone case from H & M
This case was an absolute bargain at £5.99 and really protects my phone if I am clumsy enough to drop it. It is quite simplistic, but I think that is one of the main reasons why I like it so much.

Suede Faux Fur Trim Mule Clogs from Marks & Spencer
These are relatively pricey at £18 but cheap compared to their Ugg counterpart. I feel they are just as comfy for a snippet of the price. I go through slippers like there is no tomorrow as my boyfriend always manages to snaffle them when I'm not looking. Swine.

The Mayfair Sleepshirt from Victoria's Secret
I ummed and ahhed over this shirt for a little while because I didn't know how well it would accommodate my growing bump, but in the end I managed to rationalise it by going up a size even though it is quite oversized already. I love it, the material is so silky soft and I just love the girly, feminine pink.

And that is it for last month, be sure to catch my October favourites in like, 2 weeks time!

Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page