Howdy and happy September! I don't know what it is about Autumn that I find so relaxing. I guess there is no expectation with the weather and cosy weekends in with a hot chocolate and X Factor/Strictly Come Dancing etc. etc. become much more acceptable. I wrote a post on my Autumn Loves last year and all of it still applies now!

Anyway, on to my week.

01.  I should probably start off my week with the fact that I received a lovely little tax rebate in the post on Friday. It couldn't have come at a better time with all the upcoming house work going on. I am also trying to save up for Olympus Pen 45mm Lens. It is just so pricey though!

02. I also 'splurged' and purchased a new epilator. My last one broke a couple of months ago and I thought I would give my legs a rest for a while, but constantly having to shave and purchase razors was really bugging me. I used my Panasonic Ladies Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator for the first time on Saturday, and even though I felt like crying for the majority of the process, the end results were amazing. I highly recommend it.

03. I have actually been getting back into music a bit this week. My current favourite tunes include; Night People by You Me At Six, Closer by The Chainsmokers and Sucker For Pain by Imagine Dragons. I am really loving Spotify at the minute, but when have I not?

04. We had a lovely day out at Quarry Bank on Sunday. It has to be up there as one of my favourite National Trust properties now, as it has beautiful gardens, guided tours and we actually saw some of the cotton looms in action. Plus, strawberry ice-cream that is to die for.

05.  I have a pretty busy week ahead. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon, I need to pick the winner of Flourish & Blotting's 3rd Giveaway and prepare for our weekend away in York. I am really looking forward to getting away, even if it is only for 2 nights.


Love, Jo.



Howdy and happy September! I don't know what it is about Autumn that I find so relaxing. I guess there is no expectation with the weather and cosy weekends in with a hot chocolate and X Factor/Strictly Come Dancing etc. etc. become much more acceptable. I wrote a post on my Autumn Loves last year and all of it still applies now!

Anyway, on to my week.

01.  I should probably start off my week with the fact that I received a lovely little tax rebate in the post on Friday. It couldn't have come at a better time with all the upcoming house work going on. I am also trying to save up for Olympus Pen 45mm Lens. It is just so pricey though!

02. I also 'splurged' and purchased a new epilator. My last one broke a couple of months ago and I thought I would give my legs a rest for a while, but constantly having to shave and purchase razors was really bugging me. I used my Panasonic Ladies Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator for the first time on Saturday, and even though I felt like crying for the majority of the process, the end results were amazing. I highly recommend it.

03. I have actually been getting back into music a bit this week. My current favourite tunes include; Night People by You Me At Six, Closer by The Chainsmokers and Sucker For Pain by Imagine Dragons. I am really loving Spotify at the minute, but when have I not?

04. We had a lovely day out at Quarry Bank on Sunday. It has to be up there as one of my favourite National Trust properties now, as it has beautiful gardens, guided tours and we actually saw some of the cotton looms in action. Plus, strawberry ice-cream that is to die for.

05.  I have a pretty busy week ahead. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon, I need to pick the winner of Flourish & Blotting's 3rd Giveaway and prepare for our weekend away in York. I am really looking forward to getting away, even if it is only for 2 nights.


Love, Jo.



2 comments

  1. Where is your mouse cookie cutter from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from Walt Disney World when I visited last year. I was so restrained, my boyfriend was lucky that was all I bought!

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page