FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

21 Sep 2016

My Universal Studios Florida Photo Diary

So, as you may have seen from my Disney World photographs no trip to Florida is complete without a visit to Universal Studios. When I was little I would go to Florida every year on a family holiday from the age of about 2 till I was 12 and admittedly Universal Studios was never my favourite park until the grand old age of 30 when I really felt like I appreciated it a million times more. That is not to say I didn't enjoy Disney World, because I really, really did but I just found I had more age appropriate things to do at this park.

Anyway, on to the snaps!
This was probably the only part of the park that hadn't changed over the years
I did actually have my picture taken by this but I look like a Floridian humidity mess!
A snap from the Hollywood streets
I still couldn't believe they kept this show! I was a little bit disappointed not to see a St. Bernard, although seeing Frank from MIB came a close 2nd.
Another talented pup from the Animal Actors on Location show
The DeLorean - I was really upset they had gotten rid of this ride! It was definitely one of my favourites
I'm not the biggest Simpsons fan but Springfield was amazing
Another one from Springfield
I really regret not eating here!
Founder of Springfield, of course
A trip to Springfield wouldn't be complete without a trip to Moe's
I really wanted a Duff Beer vest..
Again, another regrettable non purchase
This literally felt like I was back home
Probably my favourite part of the whole park
Absolutely amazing, I could have stayed here for a whole day
Diagon Alley in all its splendour
Welcome to Gringotts
"Well, I don't know how to break this to you, but I think they might have noticed we broke into Gringotts"
Stunning, if not a little warm..
Venturing into Knockturn Alley..
The best joke shop this side of the Alley
I loved this show, I think this, and the Horror Makeup Show were my favourites by far
I was unfortunate enough to be sat by a woman who was obviously a die hard fan. She knew all the lyrics to the songs and was up dancing at every number..
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!
The Blues Brothers were on point! I might have shook a tail feather or two
Scaredy cat..
Pretty buildings
Well, it would have been rude not to stop in Hogsmede for a Butter Beer.
My 2nd favourite joke shop..
Give me all the sweets, thanks!
Standard
Hogwarts
When can I start?
I just didn't want to leave
Nostalgia at it's best, although we had to wait about an hour because the ride broke down just before we were meant to get on it
This was definitely up there as one of my favourite rides
"You know what the difference is between you and me? I make this look GOOD"
View of Universal Studios
Saying goodbye!


Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig