9 Sep 2016

My Disney World Florida Photo Diary

Even though my trip to Florida was last year, I still have a million and one photos that I just haven't shown yet. I then had the idea of doing a relatively small photo diary of my time there since I wouldn't be able to recount any details now! (I have the memory of a goldfish) I will be doing my Universal Studios pictures separately as there are quite a few. Warning: This is a picture heavy post.

Day one and I pick up my 14 day park hopper pass
One of the first things on my to buy list was this gorgeous Hakuna Matata Alex & Ani bracelet
And one of my first sweet treats was this amazing M&M covered marshmallow Mickey bar
Hub grass relaxing with this fella
Summer Trolley Show
Being scared silly (well, not quite) at the Haunted Mansion
Disney holiday breakfast staple..
Running off with my favourite chipmunk
Festival of Fantasy parade
Cinderella looking stunning
Parade treats
The Frozen sisters
Punzie in all her glory. Probably my favourite float of them all
Under da sea
This is so my face on a Monday morning
Merryweather, hopefully bringing with her some merrier weather!
Absolutely terrified
Hatter, being Hatter
Ms. Daisy Duck
Chip looking extremely fancy in his parade outfit
The main mouse
Probably my favourite part of Magic Kingdom
Hot fudge sundaes from the Plaza Ice-cream Parlour give me life
It always seemed to rain when I was at the Magic Kingdom..
Woody throwing some shapes at the Move It, Shake It party
The Dapper Dans being dapper on Mainstream
Animal Kingdom day
The tree of life looking resplendant
Safari times
Geerafs
Don't blame this guy for cooling down at the water hole
The Lion King production is well worth the watch
But Finding Nemo had to be my absolute favourite
It's Hollywoooood
I am so glad this ride was still here. It was one of my favourites when I was younger
Cupcake pitstop. Really feeling the Frozen vibes
This production of Beauty & the Beast was breathtaking
Cherry coke slushi
I will miss this!
I was proper fan girling when I saw this reference to Once Upon A Time
The greatest movie ride
Dancing in the street with a mouse
I made it my mission to eat all things Mickey shaped.. I think I succeeded
A day at Blizzard Beach
Spaceship Earth on a Sunday
Me and the main dawg
Bloomin obsessed with the iced coffee from Joffrey's
This is how I roll when it rains in Disney
Sight seeing in Mexico with my favourite duck

And that's it! I really hope you enjoyed this post. It was a real trip down memory lane for me, and I absolutely loved looking through all my photos. Keep an eye out for my Universal Studios photo diary coming next week!

Love, Jo.



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Sophie x

    sophiehmstewart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! I would go back in a heartbeat if I could! x

      Delete
  2. This makes me miss Florida even more, great photos x

    https://wineandwhine99.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Maybe I will go back in the future some time x

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, this looks absolutely amazing babe! Glad you had a wonderful time xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did have the most amazing time! If I only I could get back there this year! Ha! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig