I have decided to change up the format of my Weekly Edits. It was becoming a bit too much of a struggle to come up with new things each week because let's face it, my life really isn't that interesting. So, I am going to half it and just talk about my weekly goings on with no specified topic, because as much as I would like to read a book a week, that just wasn't happening!

Anyway, on with what I did last week.

01. Obviously the first thing I am going to mention is my unfortunate tummy bug. I am not quite sure what happened. I was fine on Tuesday and then it just hit me on Tuesday night; nausea, sickness and everything else you can imagine. I am starting to feel a little bit better now, but food and the blog had to take a backseat for the week as looking at a computer screen, in layman's terms, made me want to be sick. I have had the best nurse in the form of my cat though who hasn't left my side since. So I apologise for my absence on here, and on social media.

02. As I have been pretty much on total bedrest since Tuesday I have had the time to really enjoy the Olympics. Sports I didn't even know I liked I have really enjoyed watching! Like the canoeing for example. It was absolutely exhilarating.

03. On Sunday we had a family BBQ, and thankfully I was feeling better enough to sample some of the food (keeping it quite bland mind you!) and enjoy what the British weather had to offer. Which was surprisingly SUNSHINE!

04. I have been thinking this week that I cannot wait for Autumn/Winter time now. I don't know, I guess I am just so over summer.  The weather has been a bit of a washout and I am ready to bring on the pumpkin spice and everything nice! We have a weekend in Yorkshire booked but we are thinking somewhere a bit further afield in October. Maybe France? I can feel my travel bug starting to stir!

05. I will hopefully have a new beauty post with you by the end of the week. I have received so many wonderful products to try recently that I haven't quite known where to begin. I was thinking of doing a mid year round up? Like, all the products in one post (admittedly, there isn't that many!) Or I can do a much more in-depth review of each and put them up one by one.. What do you think?  Also if you haven't entered my giveaway yet, you can do so here.

How was everyone else's week?



Love, Jo.



I have decided to change up the format of my Weekly Edits. It was becoming a bit too much of a struggle to come up with new things each week because let's face it, my life really isn't that interesting. So, I am going to half it and just talk about my weekly goings on with no specified topic, because as much as I would like to read a book a week, that just wasn't happening!

Anyway, on with what I did last week.

01. Obviously the first thing I am going to mention is my unfortunate tummy bug. I am not quite sure what happened. I was fine on Tuesday and then it just hit me on Tuesday night; nausea, sickness and everything else you can imagine. I am starting to feel a little bit better now, but food and the blog had to take a backseat for the week as looking at a computer screen, in layman's terms, made me want to be sick. I have had the best nurse in the form of my cat though who hasn't left my side since. So I apologise for my absence on here, and on social media.

02. As I have been pretty much on total bedrest since Tuesday I have had the time to really enjoy the Olympics. Sports I didn't even know I liked I have really enjoyed watching! Like the canoeing for example. It was absolutely exhilarating.

03. On Sunday we had a family BBQ, and thankfully I was feeling better enough to sample some of the food (keeping it quite bland mind you!) and enjoy what the British weather had to offer. Which was surprisingly SUNSHINE!

04. I have been thinking this week that I cannot wait for Autumn/Winter time now. I don't know, I guess I am just so over summer.  The weather has been a bit of a washout and I am ready to bring on the pumpkin spice and everything nice! We have a weekend in Yorkshire booked but we are thinking somewhere a bit further afield in October. Maybe France? I can feel my travel bug starting to stir!

05. I will hopefully have a new beauty post with you by the end of the week. I have received so many wonderful products to try recently that I haven't quite known where to begin. I was thinking of doing a mid year round up? Like, all the products in one post (admittedly, there isn't that many!) Or I can do a much more in-depth review of each and put them up one by one.. What do you think?  Also if you haven't entered my giveaway yet, you can do so here.

How was everyone else's week?



Love, Jo.



3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am feeling much better. The fact that I haven't been sick this week counts as a good week!

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page