So, last week was kind of undescript? I don't know. I seem to yoyo from incredible busy, to the most boringest person in the whole entire world. I think the highlight of my week had to be the start of Celebrity Big Brother, and as you know from reading these Weekly Edits I am not a massive TV fan but I love CBB..

Anyway, on to the details.

01.  I ate my favourite meal this week. I just love fajitas, and if ever I am in a bad mood these never fail to make me feel better.

02. I am so excited to announce  Flourish & Blotting's 3rd giveaway. It has been on the cards for about 2 months and only now have a finally gotten around to setting it up. The Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon eye shadow palette is up for grabs. Go enter!

03. I have been wearing my new perfume by Lacoste, Pour Elle Elegant Eau De Toilette. Usually I don't go for sweet/florally fragrances but this scent is just so mild, lovely, and girly. I couldn't resist.

04. I am really loving my KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks, and I am so glad she is finally releasing them in the UK. They are incredibly comfortable to wear, pretty much last for ages, and I only really had to touch up after eating and drinking. I currently own Lolita II and Double Dare

05. I am still reading A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, and I am not giving up yet! Although, I have just received Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, so I think I may have to crack that open next.

06.  I really want to start listening to audio books, but can you be doing something else whilst listening, or do you really have to give it your full attention? I would love to be able to listen to them either in work, or on the drive home.

07. I have been watching Stranger Things on Netflix. I have only watched 2 episodes but I think it is safe to say that I am hooked. I had heard so much about it on Twitter and I stupidly watched the trailer first,  and it really doesn't do it justice.

08. I really want to start a YouTube channel. Actually, I set one up about 3 months ago, I just haven't really done anything with it yet. I would love to start weekly/monthly blogging but I will pick up the camera for like, a day and then completely forget. Has anyone got any tips for starting out?

09. I am planning a couple of things. I go away to York in September for a family birthday and then London in November. I have also been looking at a small break in October for some Autumn/Winter sun. 

10. I've been feeling so much better this week, although I have quite an unpleasant doctors appointment scheduled for the end of the week. Insert crying emoji face. I have been a million times more organised which has helped. Fingers crossed I can keep it up.

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?


Love, Jo.



So, last week was kind of undescript? I don't know. I seem to yoyo from incredible busy, to the most boringest person in the whole entire world. I think the highlight of my week had to be the start of Celebrity Big Brother, and as you know from reading these Weekly Edits I am not a massive TV fan but I love CBB..

Anyway, on to the details.

01.  I ate my favourite meal this week. I just love fajitas, and if ever I am in a bad mood these never fail to make me feel better.

02. I am so excited to announce  Flourish & Blotting's 3rd giveaway. It has been on the cards for about 2 months and only now have a finally gotten around to setting it up. The Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon eye shadow palette is up for grabs. Go enter!

03. I have been wearing my new perfume by Lacoste, Pour Elle Elegant Eau De Toilette. Usually I don't go for sweet/florally fragrances but this scent is just so mild, lovely, and girly. I couldn't resist.

04. I am really loving my KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks, and I am so glad she is finally releasing them in the UK. They are incredibly comfortable to wear, pretty much last for ages, and I only really had to touch up after eating and drinking. I currently own Lolita II and Double Dare

05. I am still reading A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, and I am not giving up yet! Although, I have just received Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, so I think I may have to crack that open next.

06.  I really want to start listening to audio books, but can you be doing something else whilst listening, or do you really have to give it your full attention? I would love to be able to listen to them either in work, or on the drive home.

07. I have been watching Stranger Things on Netflix. I have only watched 2 episodes but I think it is safe to say that I am hooked. I had heard so much about it on Twitter and I stupidly watched the trailer first,  and it really doesn't do it justice.

08. I really want to start a YouTube channel. Actually, I set one up about 3 months ago, I just haven't really done anything with it yet. I would love to start weekly/monthly blogging but I will pick up the camera for like, a day and then completely forget. Has anyone got any tips for starting out?

09. I am planning a couple of things. I go away to York in September for a family birthday and then London in November. I have also been looking at a small break in October for some Autumn/Winter sun. 

10. I've been feeling so much better this week, although I have quite an unpleasant doctors appointment scheduled for the end of the week. Insert crying emoji face. I have been a million times more organised which has helped. Fingers crossed I can keep it up.

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?


Love, Jo.



Post a Comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page