8 Aug 2016

The Weekly Edit #23

This week has been a bit of a strange one, and something quite exciting has happened but I am going to insert the complete blogger cliche and say I can't tell you about it just yet and it mostly likely be a part of my new 30 something feature. Anyway, other than that it has just been your typical week.

Anyway, on to the details.

01.  I baked and ate one of my favourite creations thus far, an almond and cherry cake and it was absolutely delicious. I iced it too so it tastes like a big ol' slice of Bakewell Tart without the heavy pastry.

02. I am so glad I stopped writing Insta - Lately posts for the time being on  Flourish & Blotting It just frees up my time to write more beauty and lifestyle posts. Also have you entered my giveaway yet? If not, you really must!

03. I have been wearing my new nail colour by SensatioNailBerry Nice is the perfect summer shade even when it doesn't feel much like summer. 

04. I am really loving my new Disney Minnie Beauty by Sephora Collection. I have written up a haul post and it should be up later this week! Fingers crossed. 

05. I am still reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, I couldn't resist getting started. I am reading it really slowly as to cherish it that little bit more..

06.  I really want to start listening to Spotify still. I absolutely love it. My favourite playlist has to be the Sunday Chill one so far. I just love popping something on whilst I am pottering about in the kitchen.

07. I have been watching Celebrity Big Brother, surprise, surprise! I knew I would become a little bit addicted. I also treated myself to Zootopia on Blu-ray and I have to say I was a little bit disappointed. I definitely thought it would be funnier.

08. I really want a pair of bluetooth over the ear headphones. I am thinking something rose gold? Typical Blogger! I love watching YouTube videos whilst I am relaxing but James absolutely hates them and I would just prefer something a bit more comfy than my in- ear ones.

09. I am planning a relaxing week this week. I am planning on taking it easy and even driving to work a couple of times since that always means I am home that little bit earlier so I can get stuff done.

10. I've been feeling good this week! I am a little bit anxious because again, I didn't get much blog stuff done over this weekend, but I am hoping I can catch up during the week. I have loads of posts written but they all need some kind of finishing off. Mostly editing photos... Can you tell what my least favourite job is?

Well, that's it for another Edit. How was your week?


Love, Jo.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I wish my headphones were wireless, I am constantly tangled in them. But again because theyre rose gold I think they're too beautiful to stop wearing

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig