26 Aug 2016

Review: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Are you looking for the perfect scent that will take you from Summer to autumn? Then I think I have found the perfect one with Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue.

It is so fresh and light. It claims to have notes of bluebell, apple and jasmine but those sweeter notes aren't really discernible. The top note is Sicilian lemon which really shines through.

This scent is so easy to wear, the only downside is is that it is difficult to layer.  I just spritz it on  damp skin after a hot shower and the fragrance is so invigorating that it really wakes me up in the morning. Anything to make it that little bit easier at 6am, right?

The bottle itself is sleek, pretty (if slightly masculine) and luxe. I absolutely love the frosted glass effect. The packaging the bottle came in is a gorgeous Mediterranean blue and made with what I can only describe as a soft felt? It was a really nice touch and just adds to the modernity of the fragrance.

The weather is so fresh at the minute, I think we have to finally admit that summer is officially over. Have you tried this scent? What did you think?


Love, Jo.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig