There is nothing I love more than a good Sephora haul. I regret I didn't pick up more when I was in New York last year, luckily I had a very nice work colleague who picked up a couple of bits for me.

First things first is Anastasia Beverly Hills. I have wanted a liquid lipstick in forever so I chose Dusty Rose because it is quite a nice pinkish nude - See below. They are so comfortable to wear, such a rich, deep colour, and I only need to reapply after eating and drinking! Amazing! Liquid lipsticks are fast becoming my favourite lip products to wear.

The Instagrammers dream. This palette is absolutely stunning. I have used it on my eyes and cheeks and it is just stunning, and so versatile. It is quite big and because the colours are so pigmented I think this palette will last quite a long while.

Sephora haul wouldn't be complete without a couple of Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks. I love everything about these; the packaging, the colours, the formula. All these elements pretty much make up the perfect liquid lipstick. I can't wait until she brings her range over to the UK.
I got two of these lip colours in Lolita II and Double Dare, both quite subtle pinks. I definitely played it safe when it came to picking shades as I had nothing to swatch, so I basically had to go with what images I could find on Google. I will definitely be working my way up to the brights.
Lolita II - Double Dare

And that's it! I told you it was only small but I kind of hit it unlucky when it came to the exchange rate. I also ended up having to order the Disney Minnie Beauty by Sephora collection just because it was limited edition, and completely sold out in stores. I will be blogging about that in another post, so keep your eyes peeled because it is absolutely stunning.

Love, Jo.



There is nothing I love more than a good Sephora haul. I regret I didn't pick up more when I was in New York last year, luckily I had a very nice work colleague who picked up a couple of bits for me.

First things first is Anastasia Beverly Hills. I have wanted a liquid lipstick in forever so I chose Dusty Rose because it is quite a nice pinkish nude - See below. They are so comfortable to wear, such a rich, deep colour, and I only need to reapply after eating and drinking! Amazing! Liquid lipsticks are fast becoming my favourite lip products to wear.

The Instagrammers dream. This palette is absolutely stunning. I have used it on my eyes and cheeks and it is just stunning, and so versatile. It is quite big and because the colours are so pigmented I think this palette will last quite a long while.

Sephora haul wouldn't be complete without a couple of Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks. I love everything about these; the packaging, the colours, the formula. All these elements pretty much make up the perfect liquid lipstick. I can't wait until she brings her range over to the UK.
I got two of these lip colours in Lolita II and Double Dare, both quite subtle pinks. I definitely played it safe when it came to picking shades as I had nothing to swatch, so I basically had to go with what images I could find on Google. I will definitely be working my way up to the brights.
Lolita II - Double Dare

And that's it! I told you it was only small but I kind of hit it unlucky when it came to the exchange rate. I also ended up having to order the Disney Minnie Beauty by Sephora collection just because it was limited edition, and completely sold out in stores. I will be blogging about that in another post, so keep your eyes peeled because it is absolutely stunning.

Love, Jo.



12 comments

  1. So want to try some ABH liquid lipsticks! The shade you got is so pretty xo

    Gemma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good. I wish getting hold of them was easier than it is! I would love to swatch the whole range x

      Delete
  2. Ooh such a fab haul! I really need to get hold of the KVD and ABH Liquid Lipsticks as they both sound like they have an amazing formula xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best for stay put lip colour I have tried yet. Going back to normal lipsticks now is just not the same! x

      Delete
  3. You bought some great things! I've been wanting one of the Anastasia Glow Kits myself!

    www.youarebeaut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Glow Kit is absolutely amazing. It's expensive, but the pans are so big and versatile, it's kind of worth it! x

      Delete
  4. That palette is GORGEOUS!!! I can't deal with how beautiful it is....eeeeekkk!! I so badly want to own it...one day :) <3

    https://anordinarygalblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Add it to your wishlist. It is my favourite palette by far.

      Delete
  5. The that glow palette is amazing! I just ordered the moon child palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Moon Child palette. I think that may have to be added to my very long lusting after list.

      Delete
  6. I just did a Sephora haul too when i was in the US and got an Anastasia lipstick - it was SOO hard to choose! This was the colour i nearly got :) i just love the brands they have there, had to resist buying the Too Faced chocolate palette, so pretty!

    Bumble and Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish you could buy them in stores over here. I'd be swatching them to death!

      Delete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page